From When Until When

From When Until When

Yoseob opened the front door of his apartment. While holding Yanggaeng in his arms he brought his body in and closed the door behind. Opened his sneakers, not minding the extra pair of shoes lied there.

“Um? The lights are on! Someone entered my house?” mumbled Yoseob when he reach the living room.

His bed room door crack opened. And the light inside was on!

Yoseob slightly felt scared, thinking maybe a sasaeng fan or a thief sneaked in his apartment.

He put down Yanggaengie to his place, grabbed a baseball bat on a drawer and walked on tip toe toward his bed room. His eyes shut closed, his hand was already on the doorknob to twist it.

He pushed the door slowy and opened his eyes.

The baseball bat he was holding dropped on the floor. he sighed and hold his chest that was beating like crazy. Thanks God, it was neither of what he had been thinking before.

“Hey Seob,” greeted that person who was laying on the bed.

“You were really give me heart attack. I thought you were a thief,” Yoseob walked toward the bed and took a seat beside Junhyung who was laying on his back.

The latter pulled out one of earbuds on his ears and talked, “So what was that baseball stick for? To beat me down?” he smirked, holding in his laughter.

“N-ne,” answered Yoseob. “Don’t laugh at me! It was your fault Junyeong-ah!” Yoseob crossed his arms and pouted.

“Wae it was my fault?” Junhyung sat up, “I didn’t do anything. Just laying on your bed, that’s all.”

“You didn’t text or call me and just came in without me knowing.. Do you think this is your house?”

“No but, you should know it was me.. I’m the only one who knows your password code of your apartment.”

“Mianhae Seob..” Junhyung hold his hand.

Yoseob smiled and intertwined their fingers. “Anyway, what are you listening to?” Yoseob pointed at the earbud that was on Junhyung’s ear.

“A y voice,” answered the latter.

“Whose voice?” asked Yoseob shifted his position.

Junhyung brought one earbud on his hand and put it on Yoseob’s ear.

Cheoeum bwasseul ttae nae nune neoman kkwak chasseo

Chingudeuldo ihae mot hae maeil bam seolchyeosseo

Ireon na nado jeogeung an doejanha

Neowa na ttak bwado wanjeon bandaejanha

“Hm.. Hyuna’s?” answered Yoseob lowly when he heard Hyuna’s rap part.

“Tsk, yours.. babo.”

Oneul bameun naege meonjeo dagawa julkka

A soothing beautiful voice could be heard from the earbuds.

“Um?” Yoseob lifted up his eyebrows.

Oneul bameun naega meonjeo dagaga bolkka

“I listens to yours, to your y voice. Ah, why did you sing such a seductive song like this?” Junhyung said.

Yoseob hanging his head low to hide his blushing face.

Junhyung lied on his side, pulling Yoseob with him. Threw his arms around the boy and hide his face on the crook of Yoseob’s milky skin of his neck. He sang along the song.

Urin eodibuteo eodikkaji

Neoneun eotteoke saenggakhaneunji Oh

Hoksi neomu ireun geon aninji

Oneul bameun ne yeopeseo

Neowa gateun kkumeul kkugo sipeo

[How far along are we? What do you think?
Is it too early? Tonight, I want to be by your side
Dreaming the same dream with you]

Yoseob smiled wrapping his arms around Junhyung’s waist, his legs tangled with Junhyung’s.

Junhyung raised his head so he could see Yoseob’s face. Looking at the smiling figure in his arms, Junhyung drew his face closer and kissed Yoseob’s lips slowly. His hand moved to the back of Yoseob’s head to deepening the kiss.

Their lips touched made their hearts fluttered. Colliding with each other, the smooch sounds could be heard in the small room.

Their lips were already wet.

They parted and just looked at each other.

The song was still playing.

Yoseob connected his forehead with Junhyung’s and sang:

Oneul bameun naege meonjeo dagawa julkka

[Will you come to me first tonight?]

Junhyung rapped to Hyuna’s part:

Uh uh oneul bameun naege meonjeo dagawa jwosseumyeon hae

Nega nal butjapgo bonaeji anhasseumyeon hae

[I hope you will come to me first tonight
I hope you will hold onto me and never let go]

Yoseob nudged his nose to Junhyung’s, his eyes never leave Junhyung.

Oneul bameun naega meonjeo dagaga bolkka

[Should I go to you first tonight?]

And Junhyung pecked Yoseob’s lips and rapping:

Uh uh oneul bameun naega meonjeo rideuhae bolge

geu huen nega hago sipeun daero haedo dwae

[I will take the lead first tonight
Then you can do whatever you want afterwards]

The next things could be seen were the connecting lips, hands all around the body, and a messed bed. Along with small moans and groans from the lovebirds on the bed.


eotte??? give me your comments and if you like it maybe subscribe it? kekeke xD