Chapter Two

Unexpected Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Loud music could be heard from the way in to the club as Kyungsoo dragged Luhan inside. Luhan let Kyungsoo lead the way. Even if it’s a shame to admit, he doesn’t usually come here, or we could say never. When they arrived at the bar counter where Kyungsoo’s favorite spot was, the latter ordered.

 

 

“Usual, but two” kyungsoo said to the bartender and the man nodded.

 

“So, are you sure you still want to continue your plan, Lu?”

 

“Of course, why not?”

 

“You know, it’s not too late to stop now”

 

“Nope, I won’t back off” Their conversation was cut short as the bartender put the drinks in front of them.

 

“Well, let’s just party then”

 

“Cheers!” Both shouted and smiled at each other before groping down their drinks.

 

 

&U&L&

 

 

“So how is New York?” Jongin asked Sehun as he sipped his drinks.

 

 

They were sitting in the booth, inside a club, catching on life later that night after Sehun arrived in Korea.

 

 

Sehun sipped his drinks calmly before replying, “Great” making Jongin smirked at that, knowing his best friend well.

 

“Are you staying here permanently then?”

 

“Yeah, I will have to take over dad’s company since Kyungsoo works at the other company and doesn’t even come home now”

 

“Well, did Kyungsoo know you came back?”

 

“Nope”

 

“So, what are you going to do about him?”

 

“I’m gonna make him work in our company and come back home, of course. Everyone is so worried now”

 

“Oh! Sehun, do you know that luhan’s fiancé or ex-fiancé now just announces his marriage not even five months after their break up?”

 

 “Luhan? Kyungsoo’s best friend? Really?”

 

“Yep! It’s all over the news”

 

“Well, I don’t know. I don’t care”

 

“Eh, aren’t that Kyungsoo and his best friend?” Jongin looked at the bar counter where he spotted Kyungsoo. Sehun turned his head to see and it was indeed Kyungsoo and his best friend. Aish this brat, not going home but coming to club every night?

 

Sehun told Jongin that he would just talk to Kyungsoo for a moment and Jongin said take your time and smiled. He walked to where Kyungsoo was, but before he even got there, Kyungsoo had parted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter