Arrows

Arrows

Hey I already know everything so why are you hiding

It’s written all over your face that you like me

Hey why do you look away

I know everything

 

Your gaze shifted from JB to the others....

 

Landing on BamBam then returning to JB once again...

 

For a while, you stared into space...

 

"Annyeong~" you heard JB's cheerful voice as he sat down next to you. You gave him a faint smile, then he started playing with your fingers.

"JungEun-ah~ Hyung-ah~" Jr, YoungJae and YuGyeom sat down in front of you two.

"We have something to ask you..." YuGyeom started. "Umm... Well.... Jr hyung does..."

"What is it?" JB asked.

"Are you two dating?" Jr questioned, obviously curious just by the look in his eyes.

"No," their leader shook his head. "What makes you think that?"

"For one thing, you're playing with her fingers like you two are really dating," YoungJae said.

"You're always together," Jr added.

"And lastly, you smile a lot more when she's around," YoungJae finished.

"But we're not dating," JB said.

"Are you sure?" Jr asked, a smile playing on the corners of his mouth.

"Positive," you nodded.

"Do you want to hold her hand, hyung?" YuGyeom asked JB. "You keep playing with her fingers,"

 

JB just shrugged.

 

"Just hold it!" an irritated voice came from the other side of the studio.

"Jealous, BamBam?" JB called.

 

BamBam?

 

"Tch," BamBam scoffed. "You wish,"

 

Wow that hurt....

 

You looked down.

 

"JungEun-ah~" YuGyeom said cutely. "Do you want ice cream?"

"No thanks, Gyeom-ah," you shook your head.

"How about we go to an arcade?" he asked, desperate to grab your attention. You shook your head yet again. He bit his lip and suddenly grabbed your hand, pulling you up. "We need to talk,"

 

He dragged you out of the studio. Once you were in the deserted hallway, he let go of your hand.

 

"Don't force yourself to do this, JungEun," he spoke softly.

 

What?

 

"What are you saying, YuGyeom?" you asked, looking up at his face, confused.

"Don't force yourself to date JB hyung. I know that you know where your heart is. You know who you're in love with, and I know your heart is definitely not for JB hyung," he said to you.

 

You looked back down...

 

He was right at one thing...

 

You really weren't in love with JB, so why were you dating him?

 

"A rebound, you could say," he started. "Maybe you're dating hyung because you want to forget BamBam hyung... I don't know about that, but I'm positive you don't love him. You're just telling yourself to love him because you don't want him to get hurt,"

 

How does he know these things?

 

He knew exactly what was in your heart.

 

He knew what you were trying to do...

 

"How do you know these things?" you asked him.

"Because I can see the hurt in your eyes," he simply said. "I know how you look at BamBam. It's obvious you're not over him. The way you look at BamBam hyung and JB hyung is different. That's how I can tell,"

"Oh..." your mouth formed an 'o' shape...

"So I'll tell you this again, JungEun. Don't force yourself to date someone you're not even in love with. Use him as a rebound. Fine. It's your life, but I know you don't want him to get hurt. So just stop. With what you're doing, it's impossible that no one's going to get hurt,"

 

 

                                               ***

 

 

YuGyeom's words kept replaying in your head...

 

"With what you're doing, it's impossible that no one's going to get hurt,"

 

But who would get hurt?

 

JB?

 

You?

 

Or BamBam, possibly?

 

You doubted BamBam would get hurt, though. Since he was the one who was hurting you, not the other way around.

 

You let out a sigh...

 

You paced around for a while until you felt arms wrap around you.

 

You stopped in your tracks.

 

For a second there, you actually thought it was BamBam. He was the only one who did skin ship with you like that.

 

But that was impossible.

 

How would it even be BamBam? You weren't even talking to each other. You just talked to each other if you had to.

 

"Jung~" you heard JB's voice say softly in your ear. "Let's go somewhere today~"

"Okay," you automatically said.

 

You had to do something to forget about the things YuGyeom told you.

 

JB took your hand in his, swinging it around. He gave you another of his beautiful smiles. You returned it, even though it was a bit forced.

 

It was hard for you to smile these days. But you were forcing yourself to sometimes...

 

You had to smile.

 

You not smiling would only hurt JB more... You didn't want that. He was your friend. You really cared about him, and you didn't want him to worry about you.

 

He had just recently stopped worrying about you and you didn't it to be brought back just because you couldn't smile.

 

"Where are we going?" you asked quietly.

"Anywhere we end up," he shrugged, smiling at you.

 

Exactly like BamBam used to say....

 

 

                                               ***

 


You constantly thought of BamBam while you were with JB...

 

Why?? It didn't make sense...

 

You should have been thinking of JB, not BamBam....

 

Why were you like this??

 

Yes, JB was sweet and all that, but.... He just wasn't your type. And he was like your brother. How could you like someone like your brother?

 

As for BamBam.... He could be a jerk sometimes, but he was so loving towards you. He always knew if something happened. He always knew if you had a problem... He knew you so well, no one could match him in terms of knowing you.

 

"Jung," JB squeezed your hand gently, making you look up at him. You had almost forgotten he was there.

"Yes?" you asked.

"Are you okay?" he asked softly.

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" you replied.

"You seem distracted. Is anything wrong?" he said to you.

"Everything's fine," you shrugged.

"Sure?" he asked, worried. You nodded and forced a smile.

"I'm sure. Nothing's wrong, oppa," you told him.

 

Nothing was really wrong...

 

But it was hurting you to do this...

 

How could you do this to JB?

 

 

                                               ***

 


Should he....

 

BamBam bit his lip before shutting off the music.

 

You hesitated.

 

What was this kid trying to do?

 

"Get out," you said, your hand clenched into a fist.

 

BamBam took a step closer to you.

 

"Get out," you repeated.

 

He'll just get straight to the point, then...

 

"Listen to me. I have something to say," he spoke in a soft voice.

"I don't care about what you have to say," you said coldly.

"You don't have to care. Just listen to me,"

"Just go. I'm not interested in talking to you,"

"I really do have something to tell you,"

"I don't care,"

"It's important,"

"Important or not, I still don't care," you said.

 

That hurt him...

 

You really hated him.... It was obvious from the way you spoke.

 

But he really had to tell you something...

 

Would you listen?

 

Would you listen if he pleaded?

 

He walked closer to you and circled his hand around your wrist, turning you around.

 

He was surprised to see your eyes.

 

Your eyes that were once full of warmth were replaced by eyes that were dark and full of hate.

 

But there was a bit of sadness.... He could see that.

 

"Will you listen to me? Please?" he asked softly.

 

Hearing his soft voice, you softened. Your hand slowly opened. After all, you still loved him.

 

Seeing your expression, he took it as a chance to speak.

 

"I'm sorry," he started gently. "Let's start over, Jung,"

 

Start over?

 

You were quiet.

 

"Please?" he added quietly. "I really hate seeing you with JB. I know I was a jerk, and that you hate me a lot. But I can't help it. I-"

"BamBam," you interrupted, silencing him. "Stop it. Stop doing this. You say you want to start over? After all these months? I'm sorry to say this, but are you crazy? Look here. You have a girlfriend. And that girlfriend is not me. Just when I'm getting over you, you just had to say you want to start over?"

"Jung," he said quietly.

"Just go," you sighed, shaking your head. You turned back to the mirror.

 

He stared at you.

 

Would it hurt to do something he'd longed to do?

 

Maybe it would...

 

Would it hurt him to try?

 

He ran a hand through his hair before pulling you back towards him and covering your lips with his.

 

The hell....

 

You couldn't pull away... Why??

 

Your eyes closed slowly....

 

But when you realized what you were doing... What he was doing...

 

You pulled back at once and hit him....

 

It hurt you, too... To hit him...

 

But he deserved it...

 

Right?

 

With tears in your eyes, you ran out of the studio, biting down on your lip.

 

BamBam closed his eyes, willing himself not to let his tears fall.... But too late...

 

Tears were already making its way down his cheeks.

 

What you did was like arrows piercing his heart. Not just one, but it was like thousand of arrows being shot at him at the same time.

 

Not once had you slapped him.

 

And this was the first time you had made him cry.

 

This was the first time he had regretted something he had done so much...

 

It hurt him a lot...

 

He knew he should let go already....

 

He knew he should just forget about you.

 

But he didn't want to.

 

He was willing to do anything... Just anything so that you and him could start over again.

 

Would you give him a chance, though?

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________


Hi~~ How was this?? It took me a long time to write this, to say the truth. And this was a bit short TT.TT But anyway... What did you think of it? Comment, please~~ And in case you're wondering if I'm going to write another part to this, I will if the comments will reach a specific number. So watch out!!~ ^^ Sorry for the long wait, too... Forgive meeeee~~