Final.

Remembering you...

"Yooooooongi~ peek a boo." He hugged the older boy tightly. "Uh...Park....Ji..." "Jimin! You used to call me Jiminnie." Jimin smiled brightly,smile than can blinded everyone. "Jiminnie. cute." Yoongi smiles softly.

The pale boy fixed his hospital gown that crinkled up because the younger hugged him too tight but he like it. Ever since he got into accident,he doesn't remember Jimin,not even a bit. Yoongi sighs,he wanna remember Jimin.. He wanna love Jimin again.

"Ji...Min...nie." Yoongi mumbles softly and pull the younger to lay beside him on the hospital's bed. "When will you get to go out from here?" Jimin leans on Yoongi's chest,listening to Yoongi's soft heartbeat. "Next month." Yoongi searchs for Jimin's hands and entertwined it together. "I gonna bring you to the places that we always goes,our first kiss,our first date...I hope you remember it." Jimin buries his face on Yoongi's chest as he starts tearing up. "I will try to remember too." Yoongi hugs Jimin in his embrace.

"Promise?"

"Promise,now tell me about our first kiss." Yoongi smiles softly

"Our first kiss...it happen in this hospital where I kissed you...on the rooftop." Jimin blushes.

"Can we go there?" Yoongi sit up,still holding the younger's hands.

"Of course." Jimin beams in exictedment as he helped Yoongi to stand up.

They walked hand in hand,climbing up the stairs instead of using elevator. They talked about random things together,laughing and smiling like a little kid. Yoongi smiles as they arrived the rooftop,inhaling some of the fresh air. "Jimin~" He looked at their linked hands,realising that they wearing the same rings.

"We have the same rings,Jimin."

"I know..you was the one who designed this. Dont you realise that inside this rings,engraved MYG and PJM on it?" Jimin smiles at the beautiful memories. The rings has been given by Yoongi three years ago,after he confessed to Jimin on the rooftop. "You confessed to me here,Yoongi." Jimin smiles softly,reminiscing the memories.

"Then..." Yoongi cupped the chubby cheeks' of Jimin and smiled. "I love you,Park Jimin. For eternity and beyond." Yoongi closed the spaces between his and Jimin's lips,kissing the younger softly.

Just then,he felt dizzy. The memories coming back to him....

Pang!

He out and fainted. Jimin panicked and call the doctor to hurry up..

~1 hour later~ >•<

"Jiminnie...where's my Jiminnie?" Yoongi stirs awake and saw the younger,sleeping on the edge of the bed. "Jiminnie....I remember you....Jimin....Park Jimin.. my beloved boyfriend." Yoongi start to tearing up,but stopped when Jimin start to moving. "Yoongi?" "mhmm." "Thanks goodness. I thought I lose you. Yoongi...." Jimin start sobbing,hugging the elder tightly.

Yoongi's heart telling him to tell Jimin that he remember him but half of him doesn't want to do that and he confused.

"Are you okay now,Yoongi?

"I'm sleepy." He hugged Jimin close and lay on the bed with him,cuddled together.

"Grumpy old man."

"Whatever. You love me."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

_____________________________________________

Within one month stay in the hospital,Jimin cuddled,kisses with Yoongi. They do it everyday and almost every hour except when Yoongi have checkup on going.

Yoongi and Jimin packed up their things,ready to go home and Yoongi decided to tell Jimin the truth. "Jimin,can we go to the rooftop?" Yoongi smiles and hold Jimin's hands. "Sure~"

Jimin and Yoongi holding hands till they arrived on the rooftop. Yoongi suddenly kneels down in front of Jimin and look up to look at the suprised younger male.

"Park Jimin,I,Min Yoongi declared that my love will never fade away even if you are cheeky little bastard. I will love you beyond infinity."

"Yo...ongi" Jimin hiccuping,as tears rolling down from his cheeks.

"Your memory....come back?"

"It did.

"Why you don't tell me?"

"I wanna tease you."

"I hate you."

"Nah,you love me and I love you too. " Yoongi kissed Jimin softly. "Our future..." Jimin whispered between their lips. "Lets build it together." "Sure."

__________________THE END__________________

A/N: The ending is for me lmao ;-; and you guys see the concept picture? Yoon and Min killed me. Their twitter update together...the pic....My Yoonmin feels Dx

Anyways,you guys feel the angst in this story or nah? Please comment u.u