The Great Moulin Rouge

Moulin Rouge!

There it stood in front of her, the Moulin Rouge, the infamous cabaret in Paris France. Beautiful girls dancing and giving "Favors" to a few lucky customers who payed a price, although she had been warned beforehand about the dangers of that place the young photographer couldn't stay away.
Hyomin was a photographer from South Korea, she had traveled all the way to France in hopes of getting a job and get an inspiration for her photography. The girl entered the cabaret, not knowing what to expect but she was soon greeted with countless of women, all of them in revealing clothing and dancing. Hyomin was shy during her everyday life, she had never experienced love but she was a strong believer of it. 
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
Those where the words she lived by, and maybe by going to Paris, the City of Love, she would be able to find that love. Her obsession with love brought her here, to the famous Moulin Rouge, where women sell their love to those who can pay. The penniless Hyomin was a crazy fool, she was just enamored with the idea of falling in love, she was disposed to do anything in her power to find that love.
The music and dancing around her kept going, no one really caught her eye, not one of the "Diamond Dog Dancers" caught her eye. Hyomin was about to give up and go home until she finally heard a magnificent voice, and the owner of that voice was even more magnificent. Lee Soonkyu, better known as Sunny, the star of the Moulin Rouge. Hyomin was quickly intrigued by the woman's beauty, Sunny was breathtaking. The only Female patron in the cabaret quickly felt her heart beat quicken as her eyes met Sunny's, during the whole performance they locked eyes and Hyomin was about to faint from the attention she was actually receiving from the famous courtesan. 
Sunny's dances with one of the patrons where the highlight of the night, usually she would choose he who was prepared to give the most money but this time she was gravitating more towards the shy-looking girl.
The music stopped, time to pick a partner.
"I'm sorry fellas," She spoke walking towards the photographer, every click of her heels was heard clearly across the room, her sensual stride made Hyomin blush and made her heart skip a beat. Sunny was approaching her, with a cocky smirk and alluring eyes she finally wraped her arms around the taller girl's neck once she reached her. "Lady's choice tonight." A smug smile apeared on the young woman as she spoke into Hyomin's ear. 
Suddenly loud and upbeat music was heard, Sunny pulled Hyomin out of her trance and they started to dance. Sunny was actually impressed by how good she actually was, although she was still acting a bit akwardly.
"You have actually some pretty good moves." Sunny said and was suddenly spun around and dipped gracefully by the other girl.
"T-thank you" The young Photographer stuttered, she was nervous about having such beauty at such proximity. "Wow" Was everything Hyomin could say after they looked into each other's eyes.
"What's the matter?" Moulin Rouge's star whispered into the other's ear, she had gotten that reaction quite a few times but only after she finished her "favors" with the men who payed the price.
"I-it's just that... Y-you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." Hyomin couldn't stop staring at the girl's beauty, for the first time in her career Sunny blushed, It wasn't visible because of the makeup and lightning but she herself could feel her face become hot. Hyomin suddenly got confidence from who knows where and spoke again. "Please let me take you to my studio and take some pictures of you!" 
Sunny was taken a bit by surprice by the sudden request, normally she would reject anyone who couldn't pay but somehow that girl just completely melted her heart. A shy girl who had simply complimented the great Sunny Lee from the Moulin Rouge managed to do what most men couldn't, she made her actually feel something, a warm feeling she had missed since years ago was coming back to her.
"Well i would love to but, can i know your name first? I'm sure a beautiful face like yours has a beautiful name too." Sunny said in a low alluring voice, that voice was just for the girl infront of her. Both girls had tuned out the music and dancing around them, as they only focused on each other.
"H-Hyomin! Park Hyomin" The embarassed girl quickly said as she held onto the girl on the middle of the floor of the cabaret. The famous courtesan just smiled at the girl and took her hand.
"Lovely name Hyomin, so what are you waiting for? Lead me to your studio." Sunny said with a wink as she pulled Hyomin towards the exit. The photographer did as told, interlacing their fingers toghether as they walked towards the small studio Hyomin owned.
Once they arrived at that small studio Hyomin fumbled to get her camera, bumping into things and droping things. Sunny, who patiently sat down waiting for Hyomin to get her stuff ready, chuckled at Hyomin's cute clumsy behavior. Finally after enough fumbling around and stuttered apologies Hyomin was ready to take pictures of the beautiful lady in front of her. Sunny couldn't help but to do some provocative poses to see the reactions of the shy girl, every time without fail the photographer got flustered making the teasing short girl chuckle in responce. 
"All done?" Sunny asked after Hyomin had put down the camera. The shy girl nodded looking at her camera, she had not noticed that the previous subject of her photographs was right behind her until her slender arms made their way around her waist. Sunny hugged her tightly making Hyomin flinch, the taller could feel the body heat of the other girl making her feel nervous. "Would you mind showing me some of your other works?"
Still unable to reply with words Hyomin nodded and made her way over to a desk after Sunny had let go  of her. "H-here..." She stuttered handing Sunny a photo album, Sunny looked through the pictures admiring the work of the young photographer. Meanwhile, said photographer was admiring the girl's beauty. 'I think I've fallen in love.' Hyomin thought as she watched the main star in the cabaret she had visited earlier that day.

"S-Sunny, believe me when i say that you are the most beautiful woman, and believe me when i say that I've never been in love, and even if i am not acquainted with such feeling i think i could classify what i feel for you as love." Hyomin talked barely stuttering as she looked into the eyes of the woman she had fell for, Sunny blushed being taken by surprice. No one had ever told her how they felt about her so sincerely, Sunny stood up and placed the photo album down on the desk then went back to face Hyomin. 
"You are just the sweetest Hyomin, you are making me be head over heels for you." Sunny said lifting up Hyomin's face and kissing her softly. Hyomin was surpriced by the action of the girl, though it took her a few seconds to realize what was happening she happily kissed back holding onto Sunny's hand and making her fall onto the bed along with her. "Suddenly turning bold i see?" 
"N-no! T-that's not it!" Hyomin was embarassed thinking she had misunderstood the situation, Sunny chuckled and smiled at Hyomin kissing her again reassuringly.
"I'm just teasing." With that they continued the kiss, quickly becoming more heated earning pleasurable moans and sighs from both parties. 
It was morning already and Hyomin was holding onto Sunny's body tightly, Sunny was the one to wake up first. She wanted to wake up Hyomin by kissing her neck, Hyomin woke up and sat up rubbing her eyes.
"Morning." Sunny said with a smile looking up at Hyomin, Hyomin quickly covered her exposed chest with the blanket out of embarrassment. "Stop freaking out, i saw everything already." Sunny said with a wink, pecking Hyomin on the lips.
"Good morning Sunny." Hyomin smiled kissing the girl back. "G-guess this makes us a couple right?" Hyomin said sounding rather unsure of herself. Sunny smiled and kissed her again getting on top of Hyomin.
"Yes, of course it does. And i guess my days as a Courtesan are over then?" Sunny asked with a small smirk as she was on top of her girlfriend.
"Of course, i love you and i could not bear it if you slept with someone else." Hyomin said shyly looking away from Sunny.
"I love you too, Come what may I'll love you. And since i can only sleep with you i think it would be good to do it now." Sunny said as she kissed Hyomin's neck, the shy girl was about to complain but Sunny kissed her on the lips. Quickly her complaints where turned into pleasant hums.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return."
Those words Hyomin believed in all her life where finally coming true, love was Hyomin's oxygen and that Love had a name, Lee Soonkyu better known as Sunny.