001

Orange Lilies
{{
1
}}
A
A
A
A
A
A

"Kai ! Kai !" 

A pretty voice resonates though out the entire mansion searching for that one person.

A handsome boy in a crisp black suit replies to the calls of his name, poking his head out of his study smiling.

"Yes Luhan?"

"I wrote a new letter to Sehun today." The caller said beaming and prancing up to Kai, waving a sealed light pink envelope in front of the young CEO's face.

Kai's smile disappeared quite quickly at the sound of that name and was quickly replaced by a scowl. Just as swiftly, he forces the corners of his plump lips to pull upwards to form a disgustingly fake smile.

"Oh? How nice of you." Kai wills an eyesmile and ruffles Luhan's hair. "Now what did you come to me for Lu?"

"Lu" tilts his head slightly, clearly enjoying the compliment and totally oblivious to the mask on Kai's face.

"For a stamp of course you dummy. This seems like the only place in your entire house that has them." Luhan points at the stamp-less corner on the envelope and jabs Kai's ribs playfully.

"Oh... Of course hyung." The younger boy forces a chuckle and leads the older into his beautifully decorated study, past all the white furniture and silver decorations and towards his desk. He opens a drawer, pulling out a small roll of stamps with elaborate designs of flowers and selects a stamp with a single orange lily.

"How about this hyung. I'll mail it on my way to work tomorrow if that's fine with you." Kai says while carefully placing the stamp into the corner.

Luhan nods and hugs Kai. "That'd be great~! Thank you thank you~!" Joy evident in his voice.

"Of course hyung." That fake smile appearing again. Kai glances at the silver watch on his wrist. "It's almost dinnertime. How about you make us something to eat okay?"

With a final "thank you", Luhan beams and skips off towards the kitchen.

"Jongdae."

That single command summoning Kai's closet friend and servant echoed off the walls and said person casually strolls into the room in his tailcoat and all with a smirk on his stunning features.

"You called?"

Kai crumples the light pink letter with the orange lily stamp.

"Jongdae. Dispose of this immediately." He says with a scowl, venom dripping in his voice, while chucking the now spherical letter at the mahogany doors.

"Of course sir." Jongdae snickers and heads towards the doors, smoothly scooping up the ball and exiting the dragon's den.

"How cruel."

He feels his heartbeat accelerate and his feet quicken after he closes those mahogany doors. As heads towards the living room, Jongdae looks back once and seeing that Kai isn't there, he breaks into a run.

In the living room, Jongdae un-crumples the letter and tears it open, ripping out its contents, before tossing the empty envelope into the hearth and watching it burn into ashes.

He hears a steady rhythm of footsteps coming from the direction he just came from slowly becoming louder over the seconds.

He's coming.

He quickly pockets the contents of the envelope before an unexpected honey-sweet voice calls his name.

He whips his head back and sees Luhan standing a few meters behind him.

"What are you doing Dae?" Luhan asks with a quizzical look.

"Oh nothing. Nothing at all." Jongdae smiles at Luhan, the letter suddenly weighed as much as a block of lead in his pocket.

Luhan grins. "Then don't just stand there and help me make dinner~!" Dragging a complaining Jongdae by the wrist and towards the direction of the kitchen.


"Chanyeol. Stop." Baekhyun halts Chanyeol in the middle of a busy sidewalk, scented with the smell of flowers from the florist shop beside them.

People pushed past them as if they weren't there.

"Whatever you wanted to say, just spit it out here."

"Baek. I'm sorry. I really am." Chanyeol whispers just loud enough for Baekhyun to hear.

"So?" The shorter crosses his arms. "So?" He starts tearing up.

"I made a mistake... Please... Forgive me. Just this once." Chanyeol takes a step towards Baekhyun but Baekhyun takes a step back.

"This isn't the first time I caught you with him Chanyeol. This is the third- THIRD time and you expect me to just simply forgive you?!" Tears are streaming down Baekhyun's cheeks by this point.

"Baek-" Baekhyun cuts him off.

"People like you disgust and sicken me to the core, so two words for you, " off.'" He wipes his tears with his sleeve but more keep coming.

"Baby-" Chanyeol steps towards the hysterical Baekhyun and reaches out to wipe a tear away from his red flushed face.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!" The older one screamed slapping the other's hand away from his face and taking a step back.

Shocked, Chanyeol quickly withdraws his arm.

"WE'RE DONE YOU HEAR ME?! DONE." He looks down, tears dripping onto the sidewalk.

"Baek. Are you really doing this?" Chanyeol gently tilts back the other's  head back from his chin, careful to not further anger the hysterical older.

"DO I LOOK LIKE I'M ING JOKING?" Baekhyun's teary eyes glares right into the wide eyes of the taller.

"Then... Then you're absolutely sure about- well- this." Chanyeol lowers his hand.

Baekhyun takes a moment to calm down and collect his thoughts.

"Of course. From now on, Park Chanyeol, we are no longer boyfriends. We are back to how we used to be. Enemies. So let's start off with this." He pulls out an orange lily from a bouquet of the flower shop. Baekhyun clasps both of Chanyeol's hands around the stem of the flower. "I hate you."

Baekhyun pushes past Chanyeol, tears threatening to cascade down again, and walks off without looking back.


First chappie c: unedited /shot

ilovpocky93 || summer