Her most worst mistake, Yet.

The owner of Kwon Yuri's ring.

 

“Seobang-ah, wake up and make me some breakfast would you?” Jessica asked in her sweet voice. No answer. She turned around and saw the empty space beside her. Rubbing her eyes and tilting her head, she wondered where Yuri went so early in the morning. She got up and started to search the house until she heard some faint chopping noises coming from the kitchen. Yuri was too busy chopping up fruits and preparing breakfast to notice Jessica was standing behind her.  Yuri was wearing an oversized T-shirt which made her look like she wasn’t wearing any pants, this made Yuri look y and causing Jessica’s heart to flutter with joy. Yuri’s hair was out which covered half her face while was leaning down to chop the fruits, Jessica couldn’t resist any longer and quietly walked towards her seobang. Jessica wrapped her arms around Yuri’s waist and placed her head onto her shoulder. Yuri was surprised at Jessica’s actions and slightly flinched when her arms were around her waist. Yuri turned her head and kissed Jessica on the forehead.

“Morning Sica baby. You kinda just came out of the blue while I was chopping up the fruits, thought you were an intruder or something” Yuri chuckled at her own statement.

“I was just wondering where my seobang went when she wasn’t next to me when I woke up so I came looking for her. If I was an intruder, do you know one place I would love to intrude?” she asked.

“Some billionaire’s home I’m guessing”

“Nope. I would intrude…you” Jessica seductively in Yuri’s ear.

“You would love that wouldn’t you?” and with that Yuri placed down her knife and lifted Jessica onto the kitchen bench. They shared one long passionate kiss until Yuri pulled away. Both of them had to catch their breath and Yuri held Jessica’s hand with the ring on it.

“No matter how much I look at this ring, it looks so stunning on you baby. I’m glad I gave this to you, I honestly can’t think of another person to give it to. Jessica grabbed Yuri’s hand and flung it away and she grabbed Yuri’s ear and was twisting it with a little force.

“YYAAYY!!” Yuri yelped as she tried to pull Jessica’s hand off of her ear.

“Yay, Kwon Yuri! I’m the ONLY person your SUPPOSE to give the ring to anyway. You didn’t have to say ‘you couldn’t think of another person’. That hurts you know!” Jessica’s face was turning red with her arms crossed and made a frustrated face expression.

“Aish! Sica-baby, you took it the wrong way. Of course you’re the only person for me, you didn’t have to get angry at just that…” Yuri slightly muttered. Of course as a seobang Yuri had to make Jessica feel better so she walked over and gave Jessica a small peck on the lips.

“Forgive me?”

“How can I not?” Jessica wrapped her arms around Yuri’s neck and hugged her tightly.

“By the way Sica, I have to go out to a colleagues birthday party tonight and I’ll be home late so don’t wait for me and go to bed”

“What a coincidence, I also have a family dinner to go to because my family from America is coming for a vacation. I was just about to tell you that I will be home late as well” Jessica said as she was unwrapped her arms off Yuri to grab a piece of fruit.

~Few hours later~

Yuri’s jaw was about to drop onto the ground when she saw Jessica in her black gown revealing her rack. Yuri was about to go kiss her when she got stopped by Jessica.

“No more kissing until I come home tonight. I don’t want to ruin my lip gloss.” Jessica said while looking into the mirror and checking herself out.

Yuri pouted and Jessica hugged her goodbye before she left for the door. Yuri also had to get changed for tonight’s party so as soon as Jessica left; she went and started to get ready.

*Loud music pumping at ‘Wonderful Seoul Night Club*

“How are you enjoying the party Yuri?” a loud voice asked. The music was very loud so she had to scream.

“I’m loving it but don’t you think it’s a little hard to talk to people if this is a birthday party” Yuri yelled into the girls ear.

“You wanna go out to the balcony for a drink?”

“Sure!”

Both girl’s walked out into the balcony breathing in the night’s cool breeze. Their eye’s meet and both giggled when they realised that their hair was all messed up. 

“Krystal, look at your hair, it’s so messy” Yuri giggled at the sight of the girls messed up hair.

“Pushing our way out of that crowd was pretty damn tough you know. Besides, it’s not like your hair looks any better than mine” Krystal claimed.

Yuri walked over and fixed the girls hair with her fingers. Krystal could feel her heart beat go faster and faster at each of Yuri combing her hair. Krystal had a crush on Yuri ever since she arrived at their company. Yuri always took care of her when she needed help and she treated Krystal like a little sister but the way Krystal wanted to be treated was different. Krystal wanted a lot more from Yuri and whatever Krystal wanted, she will definitely get.  The night went on and both girls has plenty to drink, the club started to quiet down and people were leaving. Yuri had been drinking a bit too much and Krystal saw the chance to take her back home. Krystal called a taxi and together they got on and travelled back to Yuri’s home. Yuri was sound asleep on Krystal’s lap while she was her hair.

“Your mine tonight, Yuri” Krystal thought.

They arrived at Yuri’s place with no one at home. Krystal frantically searched for Yuri’s house keys in her handbag, and finally they both stumbled into the house. Krystal slowly lowered Yuri onto the couch. Krystal kneeled onto the floor and Yuri’s face. Krystal finally couldn’t resist Yuri’s beauty and she leaned in to kiss Yuri’s lips. Yuri, still a little drunk from the party, slowly opened her eyes to see a figure that she assumed was Jessica and started to kiss back. Yuri lifted Krystal on top of her and both of them kissed roughly.

“I love you Jessica” Yuri mumbled between the kisses.

Although these words hurt, Krystal knew that even though Yuri didn’t love her all she wanted was to spend the night alone with Yuri. They continued to share kisses between each other.

~Meanwhile, Jessica is driving home~

Jessica smiled all the way home while she was driving back from the family dinner. Her cousin taught her how to bake a cake which gave Jessica the chance to bake her first cake for her seobang. Jessica personally wrote I Love You onto the cake with chocolate icing. Jessica looked over at the passenger seat where the cake was and she carefully drove so the cake would still be in one piece when she got back home. She finally reached home and carefully picked up the cake and walked to the front door.

Keys rattling could be heard from inside the house but the two girls was too busy trying to undress each other. Jessica was still smiling while looking down at the nicely decorated cake that was in her hands. She wanted to surprise Yuri so she tip-toed along the hallway but only to her disbelief, she saw something that she never ever wanted to see.

*PLOP*

The cake dropped from Jessica’s hands onto the tiled floor. Jessica couldn’t believe want the two girls on the couch were doing and she couldn’t even react.

Krystal finally realised that they gained a spectator and immediately jumped off the couch trying to gather her clothes to cover her half body. Yuri sat up and looked at both girls.

“S-Sica..” Yuri could not believe it that the girl she was making out with wasn’t the one who she intended to be.

Krystal couldn’t even lift her gaze off the floor. She knew she took it overboard this time but she never wanted Jessica to find out about her feelings towards Yuri. Krystal didn’t want to hurt either Jessica or Yuri but she couldn’t stop the tragedy that was unfolding.

Yuri stood up to try and explain herself but she knew that Jessica wouldn’t even try to listen. Jessica walked towards Yuri and without any hesitation...

*SLAP*

“I was wrong to have given you a chance”

*SLAP*

“I guess our love was always one-sided”

*SLAP*

“K-Kwon Yuri...We’re over. I won’t allow you to break my heart, ever again”

And with that, Jessica left Yuri with a swollen face and walked out on both Yuri and Krystal.

Yuri dropped down to her knees crying in pain. Not because of those 3 slaps, but from her severe heartache. It felt hollow, cold and empty.

Why is that every time we make up...we end up parting ourselves more away for each other

Krystal felt really guilty but she knew that apologising wouldn’t even equal to what she just caused. She slowly walked towards Yuri to try and comfort the latter but to only get pushed away.

“Go away” Yuri said but her voice was trembling.

Krystal did what she was told but before she walked out, she turned to her beloved crush and silently whispered “I’m sorry, but please remember, that I had always loved you”  

 

End of flash back

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry for not updating. I've been so busy these months and I ask for your forgiveness.

I had a bit of a rush writing this, sorry if its not good.

&&

hope you all enjoy reading ^^

THANKS :D