One

Little Parasite

 

 

“Happy birthday, sweetheart...”

“Thank you...”

They kissed and giggled happily.

“I thought you forgot.” He said in the middle of their kiss.

“There’s no way I’d forgot yours.” The younger nibbled his lover’s lips in reply.

Minho cupped his face and showered him a thankful kiss all over Taemin’s face and neck. Taemin had his hair all stood up because it was ticklish. He laughed and tried to push him away-but well he was not really trying, because he loved it too.

“Hyung, stop it...”

Minho didn’t stop kissing him, he even slipped his hand around Taemin’s waist and hugged him tightly.

You should be my birthday present.”

Taemin laughed and hit Minho’s chest lightly, he didn’t hate it.

“Don’t you think so, Tae?”

Taemin shook his head.

“We’re old, no... You’re old now.”

“So what?” Minho buckled Taemin’s noisy mouth with a deep kiss. “Being old doesn’t mean we should stop being lovey dovey.”

Minho giggled as he felt Taemin’s body tensed up when he slipped his naughty hands under his shirt and his pajama pants.

“Anyway, I’m just turning 32. I’m not that old.”

He raised Taemin’s shirt a little. Taemin clutched Minho’s shirt tightly and bit his lower lips as Minho kissed his crook.

“What are you doing?”

“Oh-o-oh-”

Taemin pushed Minho away and turned to the sleepy voice that suddenly turned the y mood down. Minho grunted from the harsh push and slightly annoyed.

“I said what are you doing?”

“Nothing...” Taemin scratched his neck and walked towards the voice. “Why are you awake?”

“I heard you singing the birthday song.”

“It’s Minho’s birthday.”

“I know. I want to celebrate it too.”

“We can do it together tomorrow.”

“But you guys seem having fun.”

“We’re not.” Minho replied him. Because of you.

“So what are you two doing just then? I heard giggles.”

“Ya! Go to sleep!” Minho ordered him.

“I saw you two kissing.”

Taemin ran and covered the boy’s mouth. “Ha-Wh-what are you talking about? Haha. You should sleep, Yoogeun-ah... It’s late.”

“I definitely saw it.”

“Go back to your room, okay? Good night.” Taemin kissed his forehead and pushed him into his room.

“Ouh... That little devil! Always... His timing is-ugh! He’s really daebak!” Minho complained.

Taemin could only laugh and hug him and dragged him to their bed room. To literally sleep.

 

 

 

“Hmmm...”

Minho ignored the hand that pushed him away.

“Ah why....” He mumbled in his sleep, protesting in any way. Minho somehow lost his favourite bolster, Taemin.

In the other hand, Taemin was so tired and he couldn’t even open his eyes for a second. He felt something climbed on their bed. He somehow couldn’t feel Minho’s warmth anymore right after that something settled down. Something warm and alive.

“Hyung?” He let out a cracked voice. “Minho hyungie?”

Minho blinked his eyes sleepily for he was exhausted too. He peeked for Taemin and reached out for his lover’s cheek, he wanted to hug him, he wanted his warm and soft bolster. But then he realized something was in his way.

He opened his eyes and saw that little devil in between him and Taemin. He groaned.

“What are you doing here, Yoogeun-ah?”

“I want to sleep with Taeminnie.”

“You have your own bed.”

“I don’t want to.”

“What time is it now?”

“4.”

“Oh God...”

“Please, Minho...” He begged.

“Why?”

“I had nightmares. I hate sleeping alone.”

“Fine.”

He stared at his lover’s tired yet pretty face. Minho sighed and he couldn’t do anything. Taemin must had not notice that Yoogeun was on their bed, he slept too deeply.

“But Minho...”

“Hmm?”

“Why are you guys ?”

“Don’t ask. Sleep. Or else I’ll kick you out.”

 

 

 

“Is he home?”

“Not yet.”

“Why are you home early, Tae?”

“Why are you being early too, hyung?”

“I’m thinking of doing something for you. You just ruined my surprise plan. You?”

Taemin laughed and jumped on to Minho’s embrace.

“Me too. I didn’t know you would come earlier.”

Minho suddenly attacked Taemin with his kiss. They kissed, finally, they kissed.

“Oh how I miss your lips.” Minho kissed him desperately while Taemin could only giggle nervously as always.

“We haven’t kiss for the whole week, right?” Taemin hugged Minho as soon as they ended their kiss.

“Blame that little parasite.”

Taemin laughed hearing the complaint and hit Minho’s chest lightly.

“Don’t say that.”

“But it’s true! He goes wherever we go, the living room, bedroom, even bathroom! How can we kiss or touch if he keeps following around?”

“I’m frustrated too, but he’s still 15.”

“That’s an age of an adult already.”

Taemin combed Minho’s hair. “But well, there are some times it becomes annoying.”

“See?” Minho rounded his eyes. “You did notice his weird behaviour lately.”

“But hyung...”

“He’s sticking up to you like glue.”

Taemin laughed.

“I can’t even approach you!”

“You miss me?”

“Of course!” Minho sunk his face on Taemin’s crook. “I hate him.”

“No... We love him, hyung-”

Minho lifted Taemin.

“Let’s do a quickie. Before he comes.” He brought Taemin into their bedroom. “Plus it’s our anniversary. I want to celebrate it without that little parasite’s presence.”

 

 

 

“Taeminnie?”

“Hmm?” Taemin answered Yoogeun’s answer.

“I want to sit in between you.”

Taemin raised his head from Minho’s shoulder and looked at him. Minho had no choice even though he wanted to hold Taemin the whole weekend so badly.

“Come.”

Yoogeun sat in between them. He joined them watching the TV. He stared at Taemin’s hand which was hold by Minho.

“Why do you always hold Taemin’s hand?”

“Why? I can’t?”

“It’s not that... I’m just wondering.”

“He’s my husband, so why can’t I?”

“But you did it all the time!”

“Not all the time.”

“You always kiss him when I’m looking away.”

“You saw?”

“Of course! You even seek a chance for a hug once in a while.”

Taemin laughed loudly. “Minho looks like a ert, no?”

“Hmmm. A total ert.”

“Yah! How could you call me that?”

Yoogeun pouted and leaned on to Taemin. He seemed to have something on his mind and Taemin knew it right away. He knew Yoogeun too well.

“What’s wrong, Yoogeunie?”

“Nothing.”

“You can’t lie to me. To us.”

Yoogeun took a deep breath.

“But promise me Minho won’t be mad at me.”

“Me?” Minho asked him.

Taemin offered him his pinky to be sworn. “He promised.”

Minho was dumbfounded with the promise Taemin made on his behalf.

“Minho, I know you love Taeminnie so bad but you have to stop pushing me away.”

“Oh? Why? You felt left out?” Taemin his hair.

“Hmm. I think I lack of love from both of you.”

“Is that the reason you keep pestering us?” Minho asked him.

Pestering?!” Yoogeun rounded his eyes. “Am I some kind of parasite?”

“What if I said yes?” Minho answered.

“Taeminnie!!!” Yoogeun turned to hug Taemin and pouted.

“Don’t bother him, he’s joking.” Taemin patted his hair.

“I don’t have enough time with Taemin because of you. You keep bothering us.” Minho . “Next time I better lock my bedroom. Or I better lock your room so you can’t get out and disturb our romantic moment.”

Yoogeun looked at Minho with his big eyes and hugged Taemin tightly. Taemin giggled and pinched Minho’s cheek. Minho was being mean and honest at the same time.

“Stop saying that, Minho.”

“But this little parasite has to be stopped.”

“Wh-what?”

“I think you’re not the only one who lack of love, Yoogeun-ah. Me too! I need my Taemin. Don’t you get it? I desperately need him. Like every night!”

Taemin laughed and his heart fluttered anyhow.

“But I’m not a parasite, Minho...” Yoogeun almost cried.

Little devil or little parasite. Whatever. You choose.”

“Taeminnie!” Yoogeun started to wail.

He hit Minho and was going to bite Minho because of their childish fight.

“Stop this already, you two.”

“But this little parasite-”

“Parasite? How could you call him that?” Taemin held Minho’s hand.

Yoogeun stuck his tongue out on Minho. He felt he won this because Taemin on his side but he just didn’t know the truth.

“He’s worse than a parasite.” Taemin mumbled and Yoogeun heard it.

“Heol!! Appa!!!” Yoogeun stood up and pouted. “I’m going to lock and starve myself. I won’t go out until both of you apologize to me for calling me a parasite!”

The door was slammed and Taemin and Minho felt guilty.

“Aren’t we going too far teasing him, hyung?”

“Maybe.” Minho pulled Taemin into his embrace and started to sniff in Taemin’s crook. “But let him be. He should know that we’re an adult and we need privacy.”

“Shouldn’t we apologize to him?”

“Later...” Minho nibbled Taemin’s ear.

“Stop it hyung. I think we should apologize now.”

“Ssshhh...”

“But I think we’re going too far by calling our son a parasite.”

“You know I love him so much. We love him and...” he said as he slipped in his hands under Taemin’s shirt. “I love you.”

Taemin hit Minho’s naughty hands and hid his red face with his hands.

“He’s stubborn just like you so he might stay there the whole day. So think of this as an advantage, my pretty little Taemin.”

“What?”

“We got time to cuddle up and do some exciting rounds.”

“2 or 3?”

“How about until you pass out?”

 

 

 

 

---

You guys been waiting for so long, right? Mian~ I suddenly got something to do and so I postponed the update. Thank you for waiting and I'm so grateful seeing the number of subscribers >< But at the same time I felt a great burden. I'm afraid I couldn't write it up to your expectation. But I hope you like this one kkkk. Pardon my bad english or grammatical errors, will you? And please comment and tell me your opinion~ Have a great day!

love,

aqcelnicorus :D