always love you

Someday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was begin when Hyunmin, my little brother brought a cute girl staying in our house. She had the homestay programme as long as she’ll be studying in Korea. My parents really welcomed her to our house since she’s our guest. And she’s foreigner too. We have to keep a good image of Korean until she went back to her country.

At first, I was like “What? A girl want to stay here?” Yeah, all of my siblings are boys. That’s so ridiculous. But Hyunmin said that, all of them already voted fairly and my twins and me were rarely at home, so he agreed with the agreement. He also had his own home, so it just my parents and her.

When she entered our house, I stunned. Seriously! She has a long dark curly hair, a pink blouse and a white skirt. Her appearance was.. I don’t know how to described my feeling that time. My heart beating like hell. My twins quickly helped her with her suitcase. My mom showed her the room.

Hyunmin noticed my reaction and laughed at me. “Hyung fall in love!!” He shouted in order to take attention from her. But it useless. She doesn’t hear at all.

My twins and I at home until that evening and had to go back to our dorm. My parents called her to see us departed. I was like ‘Please, mom don’t call her!!’

But she didn’t had a problem and watched us departed. My parents introduced us to her. She just smiled and introduced herself too. She didn’t noticed I was secretly captured her picture from afar after we walked.

As soon as we arrived at our dorm, all of members gathered around us and asked about the girl. My twins got really excited and said “She so damn cute! I think I could madly in love with her in no time!”

I was really shocked with his statement. Seriously.. My twins also felt the same? Because we’re twins? They want to see her picture. Then we claimed we didn’t took the photo yet, and I’m lying of course. That night I looked at her photo and mumbled “why you’re so cute? My twins also stuck to you..”

The days passed by like that and we finally had our time. We went home and as usual I went straight to my room. Then I noticed that she was not in her room, which is mean she at her university or somewhere else.  I snuck in her room quietly.

It was surprisingly neat. Until that I knew she was taking the chemistry. All of the books were on her table. I noticed a book on the table and that book interested me to take it. My hand took it and a picture slipped from it.

My eyes grew wider. My heart beat fast when I saw my picture’s band was in her book or I’ll say it was a diary. So she knew us earlier than we thought.

Still surprise with the photo, I went out an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter