So Sick

Mysterious Prolapse

I looked at the clock. 10am. It's been a week since....you know. I couldn't go to school the last 5 days because I caught a terrible cold. I'm sure that's because of the heavy rain two days ago. I cought while still lying in my bed. I'm still very sick and my fever is getting higher. I heard someone knocking at my door. It was my mom. "Good Morning, Darling!", she said. "Good morning!", I replied while coughing. She put my breakfast on my bed. "Oh mom, thanks but I can go and eat on the table too.", I said. My mom smiled and kissed my cheek. "You're very sick!", she said and left my room.

 

After finishing my breakfast and taking my medecine I went to the living room and the TV. "Eunji! Go to bed! You're sick!", my mom said in a serious tone. "But mom-", I wanted to start to complain until I heard the name of my school in the TV. 

"Bunhong High, a school for girls in Seoul, where never any critical and criminal situations happened - until now. The young student Oh Hayoung was murdered. The murderer is still unknown but the police are working hard to find out who it was."

 

I gulped and turned the TV off. "I'm going to bed. I don't feel very well.", I said while standing up from the couch and heading to my room.

 

A few hours later I heard the doorbell ringing. My mom opened the door. "Hi Madame! I'm Park Chorong! Eunjis friend!", I heard a voice. "Cho-chorong?!", I thought. "Oh! Eunji is very sick but you can come inside! I'll call her!", my mom said. "I won't stay for a very long time. I'll give Eunji what we did at school and stuff.", Chorong said. 

My mom came to my room and whispered. "Eunji, a girl called Park Chosang or Park Jirong is here." I stood up. "Park Chorong.", I corrected her. I went outside and saw Chorong sitting on the couch. This is the first time seeing her without schools uniform. She smiled. I smiled back and sat next to her. She gave me a pack of papers. "Everything we did yesterday.", she said and smiled evily. I sighed. That was so much. "But don't worry 80% of the papers are unnecessary stuff.", Chorong said and smiled again but this time it was a comforting smile. I chuckled. "Are you...very very sick?", Chorong asked slowly. I shrugged with my shoulders. "I want to take you somewhere.", she said. "Where?",I asked. She smiled, not saying anything. I sighed. "I can't go anywhere. I'm sick.", I said. Chorong nodded. "Okay but if you get better soon then-", she said and handed my a small sheet of paper. There was an adress witten on it. "Okay, goodbye! Get well soon.",she said."Thanks! Goodbye!", I said and smiled. She left he house and smiled while waving at me.