I Surrender

I Surrender

"Korea's Nations Girl Group Leader Kim Taeyeon! Dating one of the member of today's famous Korean Boy group, EXO's Baekhyun!"

 

With that being known around, It destroyed my life

The criticisms of my surroundings. The looks of disdain on everyones face. 

They suffocate me.

I always thought that it's okay to do something that you're happy with because everyone  who's around me will support anything I wanna do, so I did.  But I never thought that it can be the exact contrast of the expected result.

 Money, fame, fans, haters I have it all, I'm satisfied with all I have. There's only one thing that I want , a partner in life, and the time that I got it. My fans who supports me turned their backs. All eyes of the society was never been good, I'm used to it thanks to fame, but their eyes became worse.

Just because I dated someone

I was criticized. 

They called me a for stealing their famous oppa.

They called me a e just because I'm older than him.

They called me a traitor because of not thinking about the fans feeling which is I apologized whole heartedly

They called me a undeserving leader because my members are dating at a good phase and here I am dating unprofessionally.

I'm fine with the haters bashing me. But I can't take my own fans hates. His crazy possesive fans who's sending me threats. The double standards of the society. They all suffocate me to death.

I gave out a fake laugh. Here am I staring at the bottom of the cliff where I can see the ocean waves waiting for me to join them.

I shouted at the top of my lungs out of frustration

"SCREW YOU ALL!"

I took a step and a step slowly for my ending. Then took another final step and dared my death with a slow dramatic fall.

Damn this doomed society for bringing me pain. Fans who proclaim that they're true. Why is it have to be me? Why do I have to bear this pain just because I love Baekhyun? I don't need to please you and I know that but I can't take all the displeasing face of yours. I wanted to be strong but I can't help to be fragile. Is it sin that I  possess someone they love too. He chose me not them. Why am I the one being blamed? They have no right to hurt me but I don't have any strenght left to not allow it. Being an Idol is great but you just can't do anything you want without the eyes of everyone. What a hell.  I just wanted this hell to end. My life right now is completely hell. Hell Yeah. I don't gonna ride this kind of life. I'll just die.

I closed my puffy eyes that's not doing anything but to cry out all of pains and anxiety,  I freed my body from everything , feeling the air in this free fall, waiting my life to end as I the ocean will surely succumb me to death

This will surely end it right?

It'll be all right

I will surrender

"WHAT THE HELL KIM TAEYEON?!"

But everything stopped. My body was hanging and froze with shock. 

"Don't Let go Lady! Your life won't be better if continue this! You'll surely go to hell for your sake!" 

His voice was the very least thing that I expected to hear. Just what was he doing here? Why all of the people him? With that I put myself back together.

"Why did you just grab me?!" I shouted while struggling "I don't want this life anymore! I wanna die you see?"

"Shut up and climb KIM TAEYEON! THIS IS NOT A SOLUTION FOR EVERYTHING"

Wow just wow, In this middle of life and death somebody is here to rescue me. I didn't even notice, there are tears escaping from my eyes. But then.Why the heck is this guy saving me? He's the least thing I wanted to see. Why does a guy like him is here to save me? Isn't it supposed to be my so-called prince charming Byun Baek Hyun was the one who must save such a pitiful damsel like me? Buyywhy this guy? The guy I hate, the guy that my company completely loathe? The guy who I always compete for the position "the best leader". The certain guy that I would drown me in shame,with just one mistake. A guy that I must not put down pride in front of? A guy that I must surpass it's dominance? Why the hell is my rival is here, saving me from my most pitiful pathetic state? 

"Climb up woman! What the hell are you thinking? Are you that weak? I thought you're strong! Come on show me your toughness! Your greater than me right? Why are you here surrending?!" he exclaimed.

The pride I once display just shattered. I just want to burst it all .

"I don't want to live anymore! All the criticisms and looks of everyone pricks every piece of me. What's the purpose of living this life if I'm in all this chaos? Pain is already killing every bit of my existence! I should just kill myself! It's better than being killed slowly! That's why let me go! Let me stop feeling the pain that ventured me while living! "  I just cried out to my greatest enemy. Funny how such pitiful am I in this phase.

"This competition in life,this competition with pain! I am surrendering!" I exclaimed with all my might.

"Shut up! I'm not listening to my rival! Mark that woman! And you? You're surrendering your life?" He chuckled, but still he's grabbing my hand ,preventing me to fall to death.

The next thing he did brought me back. He shook away my dare to death. He save me from my stupidity . Kwon Ji Yong also known as G-Dragon just saved me . He, Kwon Ji Yong  pulled me slowly to life and responded

"Don't, surrender to me first"