I will survive!!

The Goose Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Ding Ding!!!

"Hey Naeun do you wanna go to karoke with the class" asked Suzy.

"Naw it's ok, I have to go to work."

It's been 3 years since the days the days when Naeun was bullied. Naeun far far away to a different city and created an alternate identiy. Son Naeun was no longer the goddess she used to be. She became a tomboy who stuffs with food especially in front of guys. Naeun was no longer in 1st place in academics and sports, she safely flided in the middle. The trauma of being alone woke Naeun up in the middle of nights. Her parents lobed her dearly, but due to their very successful careers, they were never home. Tiffany, her mom uesed to be a model but is now a world renowned desinger. Her dad, Nickhun, becaem the #1 brain surgeon in the entire world. The only people Naeun ever had was her brother Dongwoon and her younger sister Krystal. Although her family loved naeun so very much, she always felt a gap that a family could never fill.

Naeun decided that it was time for change. She transferred to a different school and created a totally new image of herself. Naeun however, couldn't get rid of her true self completely. She truly became herself where she worked: Cafe Goose. The only people who knew her double-identity was her family and cousin Doojoon.

Cafe Goose, a resteraunt owned by dongwoon, was where Naeun met people who could truly accept Naeun for who she was. These people were divided into groups based on the time period they were hired. The first group of people were label

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter