Pizza Delivery

Pizza Delivery

Namjoon stomach growled loudly. Namjoon’s roommate, Jin, turned his head with his eyes wide. “Was that a wolf?” he asks jokingly. Namjoon groans as he puts a hand on his stomach, attempting to contain the oncoming growls. “Hyung, I’m starving. When is the pizza gonna get here?” he whines. Jin checks his phone for the time. “It should be he-“ Suddenly, the door rang, and Namjoon sprung out of his chair, and rushed to the front door. “Namjoon, make sure to tip the guy!” Jin shouts from the living room. “Yeah!” Namjoon shouts as he flings the door open. Finally! Namjoon thinks. I might pass out any min- Namjoon stops in his tracks as he meets the gaze of a short, brunette with chocolate orbs staring up at him. Namjoon’s mouth drops open slightly, and the brunette gives a small smile. At that moment, Namjoon’s heart almost exploded.

                “Hey Yoongi! I didn’t think you would be delivering,” Jin suddenly says from behind the still frozen Namjoon. “To be honest I was hoping it would be Tae-hyung,” JIn mumbles. The brunette named Yoongi sighed as he shoved the box of pizza towards Jin. “Sorry to disappoint. And don’t call me Yoongi, I go by Su-“ “Right, right, Suga, I know. Namjoon, make sure to give Suga a good tip,” Jin pats Namjoon on the back as he re-enters the apartment. Namjoon clears his throat and pulls out his wallet. “I feel bad for you,” Yoongi says. Namjoon quickly raises his head from his wallet, surprised that the beautiful brunette even spoke to him. “W-w excuse me?” Namjoon stutters. Yoongi flashes the most mesmerizing smile. “I had to room with Jin in college. He can be a handful,” Yoongi explains. Namjoon nods his head, and smiles slightly. “Yeah,” Namjoon says as he hands Yoongi a twenty dollar bill.

                “Thanks for the tip,” Yoongi smiles and begins to walk away. “Oh yeah! Almost forgot,” Yoongi turns around with a smirk. “Do you like Pizza Hut? ‘Cause I want to stuff your crust,” Yoongi winks, and proceeds to his car. Once again, Namjoon’s mouth drops open, this time wider, and he can slightly hear Jin’s hysterical laughter from the living room. “JIN!”