You GOT My Love

I GOT Your Heart

 

 

 

 

'' Kids, go to sleep, don't play too much''

 

 

 

Bambam and Yugyeom turned to Jaebum, pausing their game.

 

 

 

'' Ne appa~''

 

 

 

Jaebum quirked a little smile at that. He was now used to the others were calling him dad - Jinyoung was called umma -  he was kinda like the dad of the house here. He caught Youngjae that was laying on the couch with his ipad on his lap.

 

 

 

'' Jae-yah, it applies to you too''

 

 

 

'' Ne ne Bummie-hyung''

 

 

 

Jaebum sighed at them then made his way to the maknae's room. Of course he got noticed by the thai.

 

 

 

'' Hyung! Wae you going to our room?''

 

 

 

'' I'm going to see Jinyoung''

 

 

 

Yugyeom smirked evilly.

 

 

 

'' Appa and Umma are going to do dirty things~''

 

 

 

The leader pointed at him.

 

 

 

'' Yah Maknae-yah!''

 

 

 

The baby smiled widely. Jaebum glared.

 

 

 

'' Shut up''

 

 

 

He got in the room then got to the two big doors, noticing Junior had hung curtains over the glassy doors. He knew the younger liked to have intimacy. He walked inside the room without knocking, not like Jinyoung would scold him anyway. Jaebum closed the doors behind himself and flomped on the bed. His friend was sitting at his keyboard with his earphones plugged in so no sounds were coming out. Jaebum couldn't know what he was playing.

 

 

 

The leader just laid on the bed, watching his friend until the younger would finally notice him. It took two minutes. Jinyoung finally took off his earphones and turned to the leader. He sighed at him but with a smile.

 

 

 

'' What are you doing here Jae-hyung?''

 

 

 

Jaebum crossed his arms behind his head, taking a deep breath.

 

 

 

'' Nothing, just invading your personal space''

 

 

 

'' I can see that. Are the kids in bed yet?''

 

 

 

'' They should be anytime by now. Jackson and Mark went to sleep an hour ago''

 

 

 

Jinyoung turned back around to clean up his sheets and close his keyboard.

 

 

 

'' Then you should go sleep, Youngjae's probably waiting for you''

 

 

 

Jaebum caught his slightly harsher tone but decided not to point it out.

 

 

 

'' I'm not sleepy yet, and... I want to spend some time with you''

 

 

 

Jinyoung stood up to put his folio back with the others.

 

 

 

'' We see each other every day''

 

 

 

Jaebum caught the big bear on the bed and hugged it, laying his head on the sluffy one.

 

 

 

'' That's not what I mean... you know''

 

 

 

The younger leaned on the mirror wall and crossed his arms while looking at the leader with a blank face. How Jaebum hates that face.

 

 

 

'' I'm not a mind reader hyung''

 

 

 

Jinyoung decided to ignore how the older's face fell a bit at his words.

 

 

 

'' What happened Jinnie?''

 

 

 

The younger looked down at the nickname. It's been so long since Jaebum called him like that.

 

 

 

'' We were close before... but now... ''

 

 

 

Honestly, Junior didn't want to have that conversation right now, so he waved his hand towards the door.

 

 

 

'' You should go back to your room hyung, Youngjae may start thinking things''

 

 

 

The leader couldn't keep on ignoring that harsh tone anymore. He stood from the bed, putting the large bear back in place, and walked up to Jinyoung who quickly laid his eyes to the ground.

 

 

 

'' Jinyoung-ah, what's with Youngjae?

 

 

 

The younger winced and pushed him a bit away.

 

 

 

'' Aish... forget it, go to sleep I'm tired''

 

 

 

But Jaebum wasn't about to let him go. He grabbed Junior by his wrist to keep him aside.

 

 

 

'' Yah Jinyoung-ah, answer me''

 

 

 

Jinyoung frowned at his hyung.

 

 

 

'' Don't play the leader card on me Im Jaebum''

 

 

 

The older scoffed at that.

 

 

 

'' I'm worried about you not telling me what's wrong... can't I be? I thought we were friends''

 

 

 

The younger gulped and released his wrist.

 

 

 

'' Yeah... right... friends''

 

 

 

Jaebum would have been blind and deaf not to notice the hurt in his dongsaeng's words... as well as his pained expression.

 

 

 

'' Jinyoungie-''

 

 

 

'' Hyung just... just go''

 

 

 

'' No, I see you're not okay, I can't just leave like that. What would that make me?''

 

 

 

Jinyoung sighed deeply and sat on his own bed, grabbing his head in hands.

 

 

 

'' A hyung minding his own business, that's what you'd be''

 

 

 

Jaebum kneeled in front of him. He was sincerely wondering what was wrong with Jinyoung. It wasn't usual of the younger to act like that.

 

 

 

'' Jinnie-ah, since when do you hide things from me? I know we didn't really spend time together like friends are supposed to but... I am still your best-friend, you can tell me everything''

 

 

 

The younger's eyes got a bit teary at those words. The leader didn't know why he saddened him... but he knew that Jinyoung wouldn't tell him even if he was to ask why.

 

 

 

'' T-Then... tell me why you decided to room with Youngjae and... n-not me?''

 

 

 

The leader sighed and ran a hand through his short black hair.

 

 

 

'' Ahhh, this again... I know you like your intimacy and that... when someone picks too much into it that... you get angry. That's why I made you room alone''

 

 

 

'' But I don't get angry with hyung''

 

 

 

'' But then Youngjae would have been alone and he doesn't like to be alone''

 

 

 

Jinyoung looked aside with still teary eyes, pouting.

 

 

 

'' No need for excuses, just say you don't want to room with me''

 

 

 

Jaebum took a deep breath and laid a hand on Junior's thigh.

 

 

 

'' Jinnie, look at me''

 

 

 

The younger did half-heartedly.

 

 

 

'' What's with you? I know you're not being like this only because I'm rooming with Jae. Tell me the truth''

 

 

 

Jinyoung stared at his hyung for some seconds, hesitating to tell him... but then he decided it would be better not to. He shook his head and looked down to the ground.

 

 

 

'' It's nothing big... j-just me being stupid...''

 

 

 

Which I totally am...

 

 

 

Jaebum squeezed his thigh gently then stood up, taking place by his side, his hands still on Junior's thigh so he would not leave him.

 

 

 

'' Jinnie, I've never seen you like that so it's obviously serious''

 

 

 

But Jinyoung kept looking down and not daring to face his leader. Jaebum brought his free hand to the younger's cheek and made him face him. Jinyoung almost broke seeing the leader's pained face. He was hurting his hyung by being like this... but he didn't want to jeopardize their friendship.

 

 

 

'' Jinyoung! Talk to me please... ''

 

 

 

Junior stared at his hyung for a bit. He wanted to hug him seeing him this desperate for answers but... he was awkward and scared to do so... so he did the only thing he wasn't afraid to do: He pulled the older's hand away from his face. Jaebum's eyes widened a bit at that. He never thought he'd get rejected by his friend.

 

 

 

'' J-Jinnie?''

 

 

 

The younger shook his head and stared back down.

 

 

 

'' Jinnie I... I did or said something wrong?''

 

 

 

'' N-no! it's... it's not that... it's... ''

 

 

 

'' You can tell me everything! You know that... we're best-friends''

 

 

 

'' … t-that's the problem''

 

 

 

It has been said very quietly but Jaebum heard it still... and he froze at that, staring at Jinyoung's slowly reddening face.

 

 

 

'' w-w-what...?''

 

 

 

The younger suddenly started laughing nervously and turned to his leader with a bright smile that didn't reach his still watery eyes.

 

 

 

'' I-I-I didn't say anything! J-j-just forget it hyung!''

 

 

 

'' What do you mean by... being my best-friend is the problem?''

 

 

 

Junior's bright smile faded and now matched Jaebum's hurt expression. He his lips as he joined his hands in his lap.

 

 

 

'' W-well... I... don't know how to say that... I... I like you hyung''

 

 

 

'' Well I like you too Jinnie''

 

 

 

Jaebum's heart ached at his dongsaeng's chuckle.

 

 

 

'' You don't understand do you?... Earlier... the thing about you rooming with Youngjae I... well it's because I'm jealous of Youngjae''

 

 

 

The leader smiled a bit at that.

 

 

 

'' Ne, that, I knew it already''

 

 

 

'' But not because he got to share a room with my best friend... but because he is sharing a room with you hyung... because he is sleeping in the same bed as you...''

 

 

 

Jaebum was honestly lost.

 

 

 

'' Well I can always buy a second matress if it bothers you that much''

 

 

 

Jinyoung hid his face behind his hands, taking a deep breath of pure despair. Why was his hyung so dense!? He didn't want to voice it out... it was embarassing...

 

 

 

'' You don't understand!''

 

 

 

The older crossed his arms and pouted.

 

 

 

'' Not like you're being clear anyway.''

 

 

 

It was quiet for some time. Jinyoung just desperating in his covered confession and over the fact his hyung couldn't understand his innuendos, and Jaebum was staring up at the ceiling and trying to understand Junior as well as trying to find something to say. He wanted to break that stuffing quietness. He wasn't used to Jinyoung being like that and he didn't like it, he felt like a bad friend, bad hyung and a bad leader. He looked down to his dongsaeng that still didn't moved, having his face still hidden in his hands. He laid a gentle hand on the younger's shoulder but still ended up making him jolt a bit.

 

 

 

'' Why don't you just tell me direclty? You know I'm bad at guessing things''

 

 

 

Junior shook his head.

 

 

 

'' No it's... it's too embarassing''

 

 

 

Jaebum his shoulder kindly to try to make him relax.

 

 

 

'' Then, is there a way you could show me?''

 

 

 

He sensed Jinyoung tense under his touch. The younger SWEAR his heart stopped when the leader asked that. Show!? Show him that!? That would mean kissing him... and... no... Jinyoung shook his head swiftly.

 

 

 

'' T-T-There is one! B-But no!''

 

 

 

'' Why?''

 

 

 

'' That would be wrong...''

 

 

 

Jaebum sighed and squeezed his shoulder.

 

 

 

'' Write it down''

 

 

 

The younger looked up with a confused face and turned to him.

 

 

 

'' What?''

 

 

 

The leader reached for the desk besides him and took a notebook with a pen then handed it to Junior.

 

 

 

'' Write what you want to say''

 

 

 

Junior took the notebook from his hyung and wrote down everything he wanted to say to his hyung but wasn't able to. Jaebum laid down on the bed while he was doing that and stared at the ceiling. He couldn't hear any sound in the house so he guessed the other kids were most probably asleep. He waited about three minutes until Jinyoung put the notebook down on the bed and quicly stood up to go at the other end of the room out of shyness. The leader sat up and glanced at him in worry before taking the notebook that was opened on a filled page:

 

 

 

 

 

I know this may be strange to you... it even is for me and... I can hardly accept it but I can't control my feelings at all... I tried to ignore it. For years! But... it never went away or lessened... it kept getting growing. When it was just the two of us it was okay... I was always with you, even though it wasn't helping my feelings I could always pass my clingyness as skinship...

 

 

 

But when GOT7 got created... you got closer to Youngjae and the others and... I began to feel jealous. Mark noticed me and he asked me about it... he was the only one that saw through me... even you, my best-friend, never noticed it. I felt sad about it but also relieved. At last there was someone I could share this with... finally...

 

 

 

What I'm trying to say is that... yes I like you hyung... but not the same way you like me... I like you even more... not like a friend, or a best friend... nor a brother but... even more...

 

 

 

I love you hyung... like a lover...

 

 

 

 

 

Jaebum read the last line over and over again, eyes wide. When he finally put the notebook down he turned toards the younger that was still facing the mirror wall but his hands hiding his face. He was probably scared about his leader's reaction... who wouldn't be? The older stood up and slowly made his way towards Jinyoung. He could see his dongsaeng's shoulder's tensing as he was getting closer... it hurt him.

 

 

 

Don't be scared of me Jinnie.

 

 

 

When he was just behind him. He took a deep breath. He wrapped his arms around his friend, bringing him in a tight back-hug. Jinyoung jumped at that and was stiff in his arms. That was one of the very last things he thought his hyung would do. But his next words made his heart skipped a beat again...

 

 

 

'' I'm sorry for not noticing it''

 

 

 

It made Jinyoung laugh a bit.

 

 

 

'' And you say Bambam is the airhead...''

 

 

 

Jaebum's hot breath in his neck made him shiver a bit.

 

 

 

'' Since when do you love me?''

 

 

 

'' … a-about three years''

 

 

 

'' ...Two years more than me...''

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

It took some seconds for Junior to understand his hyung's words. When he did, his mouth went agape as well as his eyes.

 

 

 

...

 

 

 

'' W-w-what?''

 

 

 

Jaebum turned him around, laying his hands on his shoulders and looking at him with a genuine smile that sent butterlies to Jinyoung's stomach. He just couldn't look away from Jaebum. The latter raised his smooth hands to his dongsaeng's cheeks.

 

 

 

'' Jinnie, I love you too ''

 

 

 

Jinyoung bit his lower lip as tears started welling up in his eyes. He buried his face in Jaebum's shoulder and hugged him tightly. The leader hugged him back, his dark hair gently as he could sense his shoulder getting wet.

 

 

 

'' Why are you crying?''

 

 

 

The younger's voice came out muffled and little.

 

 

 

'' I thought you would reject me... I-I was so sure you didn't love me back... I... I thought you were going to be mad at me hyung''

 

 

 

Jaebum pulled him away and cup his face again, wiping the tears with his thumbs.

 

 

 

'' Jinyoungie, I would never be mad at you for loving me, why would I be?''

 

 

 

The younger sniffed and lowered his eyes to the older's shirt just to avoid looking at him.

 

 

 

'' B-Because I love you in a deeper way than... just friendship''

 

 

 

As he wasn't looking at the leader, he didn't notice him getting closer to him. When he felt soft and warm lips on his, his eyes widened at that. It lasted just a second though. Jaebum giggled at him wen he broke the kiss, caressing his wet cheeks.

 

 

 

'' You're and idiot... but an adorable one''

 

 

 

He leaned back in again and collided his lips with Jinyoung in another sweet kiss. Junior closed his eyes this time and kissed back. He pulled the older closer to him as he tilted his head to the side to fit his lips better against the elder's. He could feel his heart was about to burst in his chest. To finally get to taste those beautiful lips he'd been fantasizing about for three years... it was just blissful. Jaebum pulled away and rest his forehead against Jinyoung's, staring into his pretty brown eyes.

 

 

 

'' You're my adorable idiot Jinnie''

 

 

 

The younger giggled and wrapped his arms around the older's neck.

 

 

 

'' And you're my handsome oblivious hyung''