Coffee [Sungjong and You]

Hey Oppa! Saranghe! (Complete)

It's not a surprise that you just had to have a special customer. He was cute, charming, and polite. He was now your Wednesday regulars, ordering 7 drinks to bring back, every week. He was taller than you, but if you could say, prettier in a way..?

Yes, indeed. His name was Sungjong, of INFINITE. You worked at the cafe nearby to the Wooliment Studio, so it wasn't a surprise. You remebered exactly what time he would come: 3:00 PM. You remember each drink. You prepared one extra early just in case of that day was in a rush. 

He would come in, smile and order his drinks. You ring up the cash registrator, hand him his change, and go make his order. 

Yet, today, he wasn't here. You waited. And waited. Now it's 4:00 PM. Still no Sungjong. You sighed and then had your co-worker take your spot. It was the end of your shift. You changed out of your work clothes and headed out in a cute autumn outfit. As you headed out, Sungjong walked in. 

"Oh, hey," he smiled. 

You bowed. "Anyong," you greeted. He bowed back. 

"How are you doing, Miss ------?" he asked. 

"I'm doing well, thank  you," you replied. 

"Are you...done with your shift?" he pointed. 

You smiled. "Yeah, my shift ends at 4."

"Well then, would you like to join me for coffee?" he asked. 

You grinned. "Great, here or...?"

"If upstairs is okay," he suggested. 

You guys walked up to the second floor. This area was where couples would sit, and have a relaxing time. You guys sat at the window seat, enjoying the city view. 

"Do you like coffee?" Sungjong asked. 

You traced the rim of your mug. "Um, well, coffee is fine. It's not terrible," you shrugged. 

"Ah...I enjoy coffee. It's nice, espeacially on these types of days," he smiled. 

You liked his smile the best. It was soft, kind, and warm. His eyes were on you the entire time. You loved it. 

"So, what brought you here, every Wednesday?" you questioned. 

"Hyungs like coffee here. It's very delicious. Also, we get the best deals," Sungjong explained. 

You giggled. "Actually, even without the hyungs asking you...what would bring you here?"

He pondered. "Maybe because there is a super nice staff here. Also, the atmosphere is very soothing. Espeacially when I have a tough day at practice, and I need to wind down."

You nodded and smiled. "I love working as a barista. You get to create such beautiful art forms and learn new things every day. Coffee then became my life," you said. 

He then reached over and held one of your hands. "Sometimes, the smallest things become the passion in our hearts," he whispered. 

You just smiled. "Agreed."

Day by day, you and him would go up to the second floor after your shift is done and talk, talk talk. Gradually, you began to like him. Well, he was your bias in INFINITE. You smiled at the thought. Maybe he thought of you as something more then just a friend...maybe...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungjong sat on his bed, smiling like a dumbfool, hugging the white teddy bear to himself. "She likes me right? Or..no no, don't think like that," he said out loud to himself. Sunggyu walked into the room, seeing Sungjong sitting there like...

"What are you doing?" he asked. 

Sungjong looked up. "Um..thinking...and cuddling."

"With that teddy bear? You're not beating it up right?" Sunggyu questioned. 

"Yeah."

"Okay then..."

Sungyeol walked in and smiled. "Hyung, it's a girl that's on Sungjongie's mind," Sungyeol pointed. 

Sungjong glared. Then Sunggyu and Sungyeol bursted out laughing. [Stop teasing your younger Sung brother -_-]

Dongwoo, curious as why the boys were laughing, walked in. "What's wrong?" he asked. 

"Sungjong..*gasp* has a *giggle* girl intrest," Sungyeol laughed. 

Dongwo blinked..."Wha?"

The whole night, INFINITE teased their little makne, Despite Sungjong's angry burst and some pillows being destroyed, they still insisted to see the mystery girl. Sungjong laid in bed, sighing. "------, please don't kill me..."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sungjong opened the door, 5 minutes earlier then usual. You were cleaning the counter tops. You heard the jingle of the bell by the door. "Welcome," you greeted. 

Once you turned to the customer, you saw 7 faces. You gasped.INFINITE was standing in front of you, smiling. The leader, Sunggyu, stood forth and held out a hand. "Hi, nice to meet you. You probably know who I am."

You nodded. "Yeah, you're Sunggyu..Oh and I'm ---------," you replied. 

He smiled. "I heard that our little makne has been seeing you for a while. It's great to actually see you. We have heard a little about you. Let's be friends from now on," he pointed. 

You smiled. "Sure."

As the 6 other members left, of course, after having coffee, You and Sungjong just went upstairs and sat in silence. "That was.." you began.

"Sorry," he blurted. You looked up at him in shock. 

"The hyungs were just rude to come like that. Sorry for just um...coming like that," he aplogized. 

You just smiled. "I didn't mind. I hope to see your hyungs again."

Sungjong grinned. "Actually, I had something in mind.."

"What is it?" 

"Do you..well..."

"Like you?" you finished. 

He then stared at you, his eyes widen. "Um..do you?" 

"I do..as someone more then a friend," you whispered. 

He reached over, grabbing your hands. "Well, then I'm glad. Because I do to," he said quietly. 

You smiled. "So..am I going to visit INFINITE as your girlfriend?" you asked. 

He just winked. "Let's see shall we?"