Chapter 4

You're my Charger!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After returning the bike, you decided to go home since you still have your school bag with you. While you were walking back home, you pass by this jewellery shop. At the display window, you saw this bracelet, it's so beautiful that words can't describe. The best part is, it's a couple bracelet. You made up your mind to buy the couple bracelet as you thought that the both of you don't have an identity to show that you guys are dating. Unlike other couples you see on streets, couple ring, couple tee and so on. Moreover, you can finally spend your money as InSoo isn't around and you won't be deciding who to foot the bill with InSoo. You went into the shop and bought the couple bracelet. "I should also buy a set of couple tee. For me and Oppa." you thought and you found a apparel shop. You went into the shop and started browsing and thinking, which set suits the both of you. You ended up buying two sets of couple tee as both sets suit you and InSoo. After all this shopping, you headed home and thinking that you should prepare a surprise for InSoo when he comes back. "I should let oppa search for the bracelet and the couple tee." you thought of it as you open the door. 

You prepared the surprise. All you have to do now, is to wait for InSoo to be back and start searching for the gifts you prepared for him. But, you don't know when he'll be coming back. Will he go back to their dorm after the meeting? Or will he come to your house and stay for the night? Thoughts like that started to surface in your mind. It's already 6.15PM. No calls nor text from InSoo. You're so tired after waiting for like 3 hours. You have decided to nap for a while. So you lay on the couch while waiting for InSoo. One hour after you have a nap, your phone rang. It display on the screen that InSoo called, you picked up. "Sorry, _______ ya~ The meeting is actually still going on. I don't think that it'll end early. If you're tired, go to bed first. If it's too late, then i won't go over to your house. Annyeong! Saranghae!" "But..." Before you could finish your sentence, InSoo hung up your call. "I guess he's really busy, huh?" you told yourself. You made instant noodles as InSoo isn't coming home to eat and you can't possibly finish the food on your own right? After finishing your noodles, you look at the clock. It says 8.30PM. You started to do homework. As you proceed on to do your homework, you suddenly remember that you need to pass ChaeJin his homework as he didn't go to school today. And the homework needs to be handed up on Monday. With that, you texted ChaeJin.

*Message you sent to ChaeJin:

"ChaeJin ah~~ I need to pass you your homework for today. When will you be free?"

ChaeJin replied:

"_______ ya~ I don't think i can meet you today. As you know i'm having a meeting now. Maybe tomorrow? I'll text you again, okay?"

You replied:

"Okay then~"

After texting ChaeJin, you started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter