My message.

Sunny's Fanfic

I'm nothing.

I'm no one.

But because of you I became a human.

You became one of my partner in my musical but you didn't even bother to smile at me.

You even slap me and shout at me.

You once told me that Taeyeon is watching from the audience so I should not kiss you, but I did.

You got mad at me.

So mad at me.

Now that you're texting me that you're sorry.

I tried to smile but nothing happened.

Our fans was so excited to see us together, rumoring that we are dating. 

Shipping 2NY together.

THE BEST ALBUM photoshoot was nothing to me, you have your pictorial with Taeyeon holding hands.

Yes it hit me, are you even hurt when I was with Yoona?

You even texted Yoona that she should stay away from me or else you're going to steal Yuri from her.

You even call me with my real name, Soonkyu but you'll just merong at me and proceed to Taeyeon.

Then after that, I hit my left eye with the door of the car. All of you were worried at me.

Rubbing my rib and now wearing an eye patch just like Krystal's.

You even scolded me to look at your way but because the others love me, they didn't do it.

I was also affected with Taeyeon dating, fans are throwing me bad words, but you didn't even care to do something.

Being the Tiffany I know is a cool, caring, loving, friend I have.

I like you but did you ever like me?

I tried to ask Manager Oppa if I can just sleep on my own room in Japan Dorm but he refused.

I don't like seeing the two of you doing lovey stuff in front of me.

I came from my Radio Broadcast late and just figure out a wailing tail of Prince.

Prince is our son, but you were so jealous if I'm just looking at his attention than you.

Now that I'm here writing this fic on my phone I want you to read this.

Tiffany, the girl in front of me walking with her not-yet-girlfriend Taeyeon please look at me.

I like you and I love you.


- Lee Sunny