I dare you (Xiumin)

EXO Family

We are finally going to fhe beach. I'm going to see how much I can extend my power. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the beach 

"Xiumin" i turned to find Luhan beckoning me to go over.

"What's up?" i asked. 

"i dare you to freeze the sea."

"Why?" I asked

"because  I want to see how strong you are."

"Fine. but in return you have to lift up most of the rocks on the beach."

"Deal"

Luhan went off to start practicing. he was starting by lifting up a rock.

That rock was bound to fall soon.

Wait for it.....

5 seconds later 

Bam. it fell... on Luhan's feet. 

I told you so. 

Lay rushed over and quickly mended any broken bones. I guess that's how Lay was going to improve his power, healing everysing one of us because soon we are going to end up like Luhan more or less. 

Kris was flying around in circles. By his very manly screams (sarcasm) i can tell he isn't doing this intendedly.

Suho was controlling the waves with his hands. But everyone could see that he was just moving his body to the way the waves crashed. 

Lay was just running around the beach. Probaly to increase his endurance or something like that. 

Baekhyun was doing something flashy under water.... He was sending out distress signals. Lay going over and starts to drag him out Suho goes to help Lay. Baekhyun comes out of the water stuttering "it's so cold"

"Then why did you go under?" asked Chanyeol as he starts to warm up Baekhyun with the fire in his hand. 

"Yah! Don't burn me. And to answer your question..... I have no answer." Said Baekhyun shamlessly. 

Chen was trying to strike the sand with lightning to make sea glass.... and he shocks his hand that he puts out to touch the sand idioticly. 

Lay rushes over again and starts to mend the burns on Chen's hands. 

I'm pretty sure out of everyone Lay would get the most training by the time the day ends. 

D.O was shifting the sand from side to side. Pushing some to Kai's direction. Kai just teleported away. 

Tao was slowing down time for a crab to walk from one pool to the other

Sehun was blowing sand in Kai's direction. Apparently everyone wants to hit Kai with sand. and Kai just keeps on teleporting away. 

Well it's time I go and do Luhan's dare. I started to slowly waddle into the water until it was waist high, 

"Hyung! You are going to freeze there" exclaimed Baekhyun

Funny how to don't feel the cold. Am i feeling numb?.... Oh right my power over frost.... Of course I wouldn't feel any cold. Duh!

"LUHAN!" I scream over and i waved my arms. 

Luhan looked up and gave me a thumbs up. 

I started to concentrate my power into one point. I took deep breaths in and out. I let myself be one with the ocean. I started to release a cold air a little at a time. I hear gasps and it broke my concentration. I looked around. The whole area was frozen. Luhan went and knocked on the ice. It was dense ice. 

I walked over to Luhan and said "Now it's your turn."

Luhan stood in the middle of the beach. He concentrated with all his might. 

Wow.... Luhan picked up like half of the beach's rocks. 

i started counting how many seconds it would take until they fell simultaneously. 

One second

Two seconds

Three seconds

Four seconds

There were three rocks nearing Luhan

Five seconds

 That rock is going to fall onto Luhan

Six seconds 

Seve-

BAM! It fell on Luhan almost crushing his foot. 

Lay rushed over to heal it again. 

Luckly we have Lay here. Or else we would all have been dead. 

"Xiumin hyung you still need to unfreeze the sea"

I waved my hand

The sea returned to normal. 

My power is so weird. 

I have not as much control over freezing things and i have all the control i can get with defrosting things.

It's so weird how our powers work

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like it?

Please comment

^.^