Banmal

SEOHYUN OTOKE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It has been weeks since their last shooting and she has been busy coming to and fro Japan and Korea, she missed her husband dearly so she started monitoring his appearances. Every flip of his fingers to show off their ring brings heartwarming sensation; she smiled foolishly ignoring the curious glances of her Hyoyeon unnie, who is busy whispering sweet nothings to whoever is on the phone with her.

 

One title caught her attention “Seohyun Otoke?” she read out loud her forehead creased as she clicked to open that particular video. Her eyes grew bigger by the second when she saw a collection of Inkigayo MC cuts in that clip. She smiled as she saw their couple ring sparkled on his ring finger and especially glad when she saw her husband’s charming ways “Aigoo! Why is he so cute” she whispered to herself as playful Yonghwa was saying something irrelevant to her. She just wants to stare on his facial expressions until she notice something, a feminine hand that was placed on his shoulder. Her eyes diverted from Yonghwa to his fellow MC and her dongsaeng, Sulli. Her right eyebrow started to rose “Chakaman(Wait), am I just seeing things? Or is she”… Aniya, aniya” she paused the video and started to pace in front of her laptop. She breathe in and out to clear her mind “She’s a good dongsaeng” she whispered to herself, after calming herself she sat back and pressed play, watching the clip from the beginning. With open mind she tried watching every subtle touch, but every time she sees it, her blood pressure rose bits by bits, until her eyes were glued on the screen, giving it her most dangerous stare. “My Yonghwa is doing great, but why can’t she keep her hands to herself?! And why does the PD let him do things like that? Why not let Jokwon oppa do it instead? Aish!” she whispered through gritted teeth. All her resolves were shattered when she heard him sing to Sulli HER SONG “That’s my song!” She stood up furiously and banged her hands on the study table to Hyoyeon’s surprise.

 

Her chest rise and fall, her nose flaring in contained anger. She saw all his videos being intimate with a woman in a pictorial but she held it in, she is used to bottle up all her emotions and she know she is not the jealous type especially because she knows it is just work, but this is too much for her. She hurriedly grabs her hand phone and with trembling hand pressed 1, his assigned speed dial, but before the call can push through she changed her mind and cancelled it. “Aniya, we’re not even officially dating, I would look foolish if I call him because of it”

 

She sat on her bed, calming her nerves while looking around her bookshelf. “There must be something in here. On how to handle this kind of situation” she stood and took the lone book that is about love, the one Yonghwa recommended, she scanned the glossary but failed to find what she is looking for, with both palms on her face she shook her head “Otoke Seohyun-ah!” she talked to herself, confused and fidgeting.

 

With Hyoyeon surprised of her outburst, she ended the call “Jungshin-ah, I’ll call you back arasso? Something came up with uri Seohyun.” Seohyun heard the guy’s name but too busy with her situation to care

 

She sat beside Seohyun and her hair after she hanged up “What’s the matter Seohyunie? It’s the first time seeing you like this.”

 

She looked at Hyoyeon with tears b her eyes “Unnie, this is the first time I’m this upset that I can’t contain it.” She motioned her hand to her laptop “See for yourself” she said

 

Hyoyeon watched the clip with suppressed smile “Uri(our) Seohyun is jealous” she told herself “Hmmnnn, well Sulli does know very well how to grab men’s attention. She’s a pro” she added quietly, and when it came to the Love light part she understood completely “No wonder Seohyun is upset” she sighed and sat back beside her “Are you two already dating?” she asked cautiously, slightly glad that she has somewhat calmed down

 

“Unlike you and Jungshin, which by the way surprised me since I did not know when it happened..” she paused, looked at her with a slight smile “no we’re not dating” she sighed

 

“Though I think about him a lot and misses him a lot too, but what can I do if he just consider me as his virtual wife?” she thought silently.

 

Married without even becoming friends, it was awkward, it was very awkward but now it is safe for her to say that they became friends, but she wanted to be more than friends, and that is what makes her head and heart ache.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter