Fantasies

Fantasies

"Crossdress to me." Jinki blurts out while Jonghyun is his neck. He stops what's he's doing though and look at Jinki with that incredulous look.

"W-what?" Jonghyun asks, uncertain of what he just heard. And Jinki repeats.

"I want you to crossdress to me, baby."

Jonghyun thinks of two possibilities. One: he might've gone mad and is listening to things that aren't real or Two: Jinki has gone mad and is saying nonsense. Because only the idea of crossdressing makes him shiver a little bit at the thought of Jinki enjoying too much of it, he doesn't like it. He likes fantasies, but not crossdressing, that is completely different from fantasies.

He remember using that maid fantasy one morning, while serving Jinki breakfast and he remember exactly how hard his boyfriend was that day. From that day on he just knew what to do to turn Jinki on, so every week he dropped by the shop and bought a new outfit for his little adventure.

Of course Jinki loved every new fantasy Jonghyun used. His will was to rip every one of them off while the other was using but Jonghyun never let him, he said something about being expensive. Although he loved, he never got the chance to ask one particular fantasy he had and after thinking what it looked like a century, he decided to do it. He was kind of taken aback when his boyfriend looks at him in shock, wondering if he crossed any line of the other, but still, he was waiting for an answer so he coughed a bit and sat down with Jonghyun on his lap.

"So..."

"I'm not doing it." Jonghyun simply say, cutting what Jinki was going to say and he looked hurt now that Jonghyun was so straightforward in his answer.

"Why not?" He asked sadly, looking at his boyfriend.

"Does it matter?" Jonghyun asked back, crossing his arms above his chest and arching his eyebrow.

The truth is that he didn't want to say. It was different indeed, but that wasn't the main reason he didn't want to do it, he was actually afraid. It sounded ridiculous though, that's why he didn't want to say. Yes, he definitely wouldn't say.

"Well... It does, actually." Jinki says and holds Jonghyun's hips, smiling sadly. "You always wear new outfits for me, why can't you cross dress?"

Jonghyun was really trying not to notice the sad way Jinki was saying things, because he knew if Jinki kept going on with this he was just so going to crossdress to him. "Because I just can't." He pouted a little and turned his head, totally forgotten about the problem he had down there. The problem they both had down there.

"Hey, what's going on?" Jinki asked in an attempt to have the younger looking at him, but nothing happened. "Look at me, Jjonggie." He asked with that voice tone he just couldn't deny and Jonghyun tried, he really did try not looking, but he did.

And he regretted, because seeing Jinki's face like that, pouting and sad makes him melt. He sighed, rolling his eyes and nodding.

"I'll do it." He says and Jinki's face lights up and smiles so much that the younger man gets speechless, grinning at how idiot his boyfriend looks. "Under one condition..." Jinki frowns.

"What condition?"

"Promise you won't leave me for some chicks out there." Jonghyun says, trying not to sound ridiculous but on the inside, he knows there's no way to not sound dumb saying that.

Jinki laughs, pulling the other closer, their faces a mere inch apart and whispers. "I promise, baby."

And only then they remember about what they were doing before and Jinki makes sure to thank the younger for doing his wish in their love session.