Sihyung - Reaction To Psycho

History Scenarios

'You can really pull off the whole psycho thing'

'Thanks?' Sihyung laughed. 'I'm hoping that's a compliment'

'Of course it is. It's great if you can pull of the concept of your comeback' You assured, eyes still glued to the video.

'You should be in a drama'

'What? And be a psychotic killer' He questioned, an eyebrow raised as he did so.

'Yeah you'd win all the awards' You nodded, a grin placed on your lips.

Sihyung laughed at your crazy idea and wrapped his arms around your stomach to pull you into a back hug.

'I don't think that's one of your best ideas'

'Why not? You'd be amazing at it. Plus I think it's kinda a hot' You confessed.

Sihyung raised his brow for a second time, looking down at you.

'Oh well that changes everything, I'll have to do it now' He stated, sarcasm lacing his voice.

You leaned your head back onto his shoulder and looked up at him.

'Alright no need to be sarcastic' You smiled, making him mirror your expression. He placed a small kiss on your lips and held you tighter.

'Apart from my absolutely perfect acting, did you like the video?' He asked, genuinely wanting to know.

'It was fabulous'

'Was that sarcasm?'

'I don't know you'll have to figure it out yourself' You smirked, escaping his grip so you could run out the room.

'If you don't tell me I'll make you suffer' He called out to you.

'That's the psychotic spirit'