final ( 1/2 )

[TAEKOOK] It Is Beginning To Look Like Love (Right?)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It started in May when the homeroom teacher announced to the whole class that they will be having a new transfer student.

 

     Kim Taehyung was doing his thing, act as if he was not interested in everything that happens around him; including the announcement regarding of his new classmate. Picking his nails as if it was the most interesting thing to do in the world.

 

     His nails did manage to distract him from the chaos that erupted after the news until the wooden chair that was vacant until that day, was pulled from under the table and a gorgeous man sat beside him with a wide and blinding grin.

 

     Taehyung expected his eyes will go blind and didn’t have to see the face of the guy beside him forever if that happens but unfortunately his wish was not granted. The figure that presented in front of him was breathtaking and was enough to start something in his organ systems as he felt something swirled inside his stomach.

 

Oh God. I hope this will not induce into something like stomach ache or constipation. 

 

     Well, you could say Taehyung was just pure stupid. He silently clasped his stomach and gave a deathly glare as if saying this is all your fault at Jungkook before that guy can even introduce himself.

 

Let’s say… Jungkook shut himself up before his voice can even come out.

 

     Jungkook joined the rest of the class by giving his full attention to the teacher who was teaching at the front. Taehyung did his usual thing; staring outside of the window and spaced out.

 

 

 

 

     “Kim Taehyung!” A shrilly voice startled the latter as a muscular boy came hopping into the class with a snapback on his head. Slinging his bag pack loosely on his broad shoulders and holding a couple of thin worn-out books on his right hand.

 

     “What’s up?” Taehyung asked without looking up at the giddy boy in front of his desk as he was tidying this stuff and putting his clean notebook into his bag.

 

     His other classmates were keeping their things and some were making their way to the cafeteria. It was the same with the man beside him; silently putting his things into his obnoxious red bag pack while nodding and gave little smiles to the other classmates.

 

     “I have a great news! So hurry up man and head to the cafeteria to meet up with others!” Jimin practically screamed and Taehyung thought was it possible for him to smacked that wide smile of Jimin with Jungkook’s thick Biology text book which was still on the said guy’s desk.

 

     “Have some patience will ya.” He breathed out. Still arranging his things neatly inside his bag.

 

Jungkook was done packing his things. He was about to get up and leave Taehyung with Jimin until that overly cheerful guy voiced out.

 

     “Hey! I’ve never seen you before. Are you a new guy? Plus Taehyungie here never have a desk mate until I saw you two sitting together today.”

 

Jungkook turned around with another blinding smile; just like the one he gave Taehyung and nodded a bit.

 

     “Yeah, I just transferred here.” He said. Jimin was now standing in front of him and beamed.

 

     “I’m Park Jimin. Taehyung’s best friend since diapers! Nice to meet you, handsome guy.” Jimin complimented while taking Jungkook’s hand and shake it himself. It didn’t take long until Jungkook put some force into the handshake too.

 

     “Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you too, Jimin.”

 

     Taehyung, at the other side of the class was practically radiating gloomy aura when he saw Jimin interacting with the guy who just happened to be his desk mate and the guy he hated the most at first sight. And the ‘nice to meet you, handsome guy’ was like prickles to his ear drums.

 

God he’s not that handsome okay. Taehyung mentally screamed.

 

 

 

 

He was waken up from his trance when Jimin called him.

 

     “Taehyung, what do you say?” Taehyung was caught of guard when that question registered into his head. Did Jimin ask him something earlier?

 

     “W-what?”

 

A roll of Jimin’s eyes and he repeated what Taehyung had missed.

 

     “I said, Jungkook is such a nice and good looking guy. He should join us. What do you say?”

 

What the hell?!!

 

     Taehyung was thinking hard —what the ery is going on inside that ’ head? with some cursing towards his best friend. He could see that Jungkook was smiling nervously behind Jimin and trying to look at everywhere but him.

 

     Out of manners, trying not to be so rude; spare what he did earlier in class to Jungkook, after a moment of silence he nodded and walked brush pass the two guys. Heading to the cafeteria.

 

I hope this is not a bad idea.

 

     Jimin didn’t pay much attention towards Taehyung’s behaviour because he’s always acting cold towards new people and he have saw that first handedly. He pulled Jungkook and followed Taehyung.

 

 

 

 

Okay this is soooooo a bad idea.

 

Taehyung expected his table of friends will act as any other days they were having a recess instead of this.

 

All of his friends were fawning over how handsome and adorable Jungkook is at the same time.

 

     Seokjin, the mother of their group couldn’t even keep his hands to himself and keep trying to pinch Jungkook’s chubby and soft-looking cheeks until Namjoon pulled him to sit on his .

 

     Jimin was telling everything and basically anything to Jungkook after he introduced the group to him and vice versa; and Jungkook seemed like he was having a hard time, nodding and trying to catch everything that came out like bullets from the latter’s mouth before Yoongi decided that Jimin talked enough and shoved a piece of meat into his mouth.

 

     Taehyung was the only one who stayed normal; as normal as an alien like him can be and stared at the whole thing that happened at the table. He silently thanked the heavens that Hoseok caught a fever and didn’t manage to attend school or this situation will be more chaotic than it already was.

 

Did he told you his unfortunate luck, that Jungkook was sitting on Hoseok’s place which was beside him?

 

 

 

 

Yeah. How unfortunate.

 

 

 

 

     After the groups settled down and stop trying to get the new guy’s attention and fussing over Jungkook’s great looks, the said man turned to meet Taehyung’s piercing gaze.

 

There was an awkward silence between the two, on Taehyung’s side especially and Jungkook gave Taehyung his cheery smile again.

 

 

 

 

“Hey, Taehyung.”

 

 

 

 

Man, ain’t that making Taehyung breathless.

 

 

 

 

“What?” He replied short. A bit harsh than he intended to, maybe.

 

     Jungkook was silent and the smile was wiped of his gorgeous face for a few seconds before it came back and he extended his right hand. Asking for a handshake from the most intimidating looking guy in the school.

 

 

 

 

Taehyung felt guilty for making that smile disappear. Almost.

 

 

 

 

So he decided, accepting this annoying guy’s handshake won’t hurt.

 

 

 

 

     Yeah it didn't hurt but it left Taehyung this little tingling feels and he did not like it a bit. So, Taehyung blamed and decided that he hated Jungkook more after that.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was in the middle of June when their Physics teacher decided they need to do a project; build something, a replica that can explain about the theory of gravitational force and inertia; something about Newton’s law and s that Taehyung didn’t pay much attention inside the class.

 

Out of all ways, the teacher decided that pairing with your desk mate was the fastest and easiest way to find a partner.

 

 

 

 

     And that was how they end up sitting opposite from each other awkwardly in the library after school and no one make any attempt to start the discussion about their project.

 

Out of boredom, Taehyung took out a piece of paper and scribbled something weird and childish on it.

 

     On the opposite side of the table, Jungkook was a bit nervous to be in a quiet and a quite vacant place with Taehyung —he learnt that Kim Taehyung or all people in the school exclude

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter