Lovely

A Lovely Incident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A rumor has been circulating around kpop idols; CNBLUE’s Jung Yonghwa and Fx’s Sulli were rumored to be dating. It started from netizen’s observation that both were a little too close during Inkigayo, and as expected, the rumor grew big especially because Yonghwa is the “HUSBAND” of SNSD maknae Seohyun.

 

And the rumor has come to the knowledge of SNSD that one starry night, from the one too concerned idol, 2am’s Jinwoon, which came out of his way from his busy schedule to come to their dorm and spread the news.

 

Upon hearing the rumor, Seohyun felt her heart became heavy; she heaved a sighed and explained their circumstances to Jinwoon with a controlled expression. She tried her best to not show her disappointment and sadness to him. Jinwoon stood up after their conversation and bid goodbye to the wonderful ladies in front of him, rushing for his next schedule.

 

Seohyun showed their visitor out with weak knees. Her heart felt like it was ripped into pieces, but she hid it from her unnies. She doesn’t want them to be worried. She volunteered to wash dishes after dinner for her to not think of her heartache.

 

As she pace around their dorm tidying things, her 8 unnies are gathered around the living room silently watching her with worried eyes.

 

She went inside their room when she felt her unnies’ stare. She sat on her bed and stared blankly on the wall.

 

Hyoyeon followed her and asked as soon as she closed the door “You alright Seohyunie?” a concerned motherly tone escaped her lips

 

She let out a smile that doesn’t reach the eye and nodded softly “Kwenchanayo unnie.” She chuckled softly “It’s not that we’re real. We are only married couple in a show. What we did are just for the show and nothing else” she said, the words came out of like acid, she swallowed the lump that formed on “We are not real” she whispered more to herself than to Hyoyeon

 

“Aigoo Seohyunie….” Hyoyeon started but was interrupted when Seohyun stood up and faced her with a forced happy face

 

“I’m really okay unnie. Don’t worry too much!” she said trying to liven up her mood. She started cleaning their already clean room, reorganized what was already organized

 

Hyoyeon sighed in defeat; she silently went out of their room.

 

--

 

Hyo went back to the living room, her forehead creased. “Where is Taeyeon and Tiff?”

 

“They went inside Tiff’s room” Sunny pointed with her lips

 

“They’re going to call him” Yuri informed

 

--

 

Yonghwa was pacing in front of SNSD dorm, composing himself and trying to figure out how to explain to her and her 8 unnies. He rushed there after Jungshin told him what happened, it seems like Hyoyeon and him are in contact without him knowing. He might have been amused if not because of the news.

 

His heart is beating fast and his palms sweating. He tried to calm down, he rarely gets nervous and when he does, he hates it. A lot has come to his mind the moment Jungshin went to his room; anger frustration, concern and then wanting to wring Jinwoon’s pretty neck because of jealousy also came to him.

 

He was mumbling his long explanation, practicing each line when his phone rang. Confused with the unknown number that flashed on his X10 Experia mini, he pressed the answer button reluctantly only to be surprised with Taeyeon’s voice.

 

“This is Jung Yonghwa’s phone right?!” she said a little too loudly as soon as he answered, they recognize his voice on speakerphone but she have to be sure.

 

“Yes” his phone inches away from his ear due to her loud voice “Taeyeon-ssi?” he asked making sure he has not mistaken

 

“Yah! What is this that we heard?” the leader of SNSD gave out an authority he can’t imagine in her voice. He felt intimidated just hearing her from the other line.

 

He let out a nervous laugh, he stepped away and turned his back from their dorm door “Please let me explain, it’s not what you all think. It’s not true, Sulli and I are not dating, there is no way I would date her.” he said frantically

 

“But where did this rumor came from?” a calmer Tiffany in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter