Dozing Off

Dozing off

 

note: PDA = Public Display of Affection

 

Seungho was lying on the couch in their dorm already dozing off when suddenly air was knocked out of him.

“YAH JUNG BYUNGHEE GET YOUR OFF ME YOU ARE HEAVY!” Seungho barked as soon as he recovered from the sudden impact.

“Don’t wanna, too tired” Byunghee mumbled in reply and adjusted himself on Seungho to get more comfortable.

Seungho tried pushing him off which only resulted in Byunghee grasping his arms around Seungho as to not fall and tangling their legs together.

“You little – “ Seungho started off angrily but stopped all his actions upon hearing Byunghee’s tired voice.

“Seungho-ya”

“W-what is it?”

“I am so glad you got chubbier again, it’s so comfy” Seungho could have sworn an actual vain popped on his forehead at the comment and hit Byunghee on the back a few times before realizing Byunghee somehow managed to fall asleep in between.

Stupid… But I guess he was really tired, wasn’t he?

Seungho thought, all anger leaving him almost instantly.

He watched Byunghee’s sleeping face for a while before noticing a few stray hair strands falling into his face. Not really thinking about it he moved his hand to Byunghee’s face and carefully removed the strands. He smiled unconsciously as he let his fingers comb through Byunghee’s hair gently.

Everything was peaceful and quiet or that is until a certain hyperactive maknae barged into the living room without a warning.

“Omo! PDA alert, PDA alert!” Mir interrupted the moment and ran around with his hands flailing dramatically.

“Shut up and stop running around –“ Seungho started rather loudly but changed the volume of his voice when Byunghee stirred in his sleep slightly.

After making sure the latter was still asleep Seungho continued.

 “– or I’ll make sure you’ll never run around again” He finished in a dangerously low whisper.

Mir shut up even though he knew Seungho wouldn’t be able to get up from the couch anytime soon and turned to retreat to his room. But not without flashing Seungho a creepy smile, drawing hearts in the air with his hands and making a kissy face beforehand.

Seungho glared daggers in the maknae’s direction the whole time and didn’t stop until he heard the familiar sound of a door being locked.

Afterwards Seungho tried to shift a bit under Byunghee in an attempt to get more comfortable under the slightly crushing weight of the other male. When the anger left him again he remembered his own initial tiredness and starting dozing off once more.

He didn’t know when he fell asleep, but apparently he did as he woke up to Joon shrieking in a high-pitched voice.

Seungho was awake almost instantly, eyes scanning the room for any potential reason behind Joon’s screaming. When he didn’t find anything out of the ordinary he looked back at Joon questioningly who was covering his face with both hands and blushing a bit. He followed Joon’s gaze only to realize Joon was looking at him. Or at them to be more correct.

Only then did Seungho finally notice the position he and Byunghee were in. Apparently the two of them moved in their sleep a bit and now Byunghee had his face way more closer to Seungho’s own face than previously, Seungho’s arms wrapped around Byunghee now as well and their legs still tangled together.

No wonder the ever shy Joon freaked out a bit.

The situation was rather awkward as Joon was still frozen in one place staring at them and Seungho couldn’t really move around much.

Seungho was for the first time in a while thankful for maknae actually interrupting something when he came out of his room to pick up the visitor. In some way Seungho was glad Joon moved out of the dorm as he couldn’t imagine dealing with this kind of situation on daily basis.

Mir literally hung himself on Joon and dragged him into his room while giggling madly.

Seungho sighed and looked at the still sleeping Byunghee.

Adorable.

Seungho leaned down a bit and was about to place a peck on his forehead when – “click”

Seungho turned wide-eyed to the source of the sound only to see Mir with a phone in his hand. Seungho subconsciously knew something was amiss when he didn’t hear the sound of door being closed moments before and cursed lowly.

“This is so going to twitter” Mir sung happily, a -eating grin plastered on his face.

“You.are.so.dead” 

 

------

 

A/N: another short one I am sorry OTL 

please keep in mind it was 5am when I wrote this so it's probably a bit... ugh. xD

I promise I will post multi-chaptered fics as well in the future >< 

thanks for reading the fic, hope you enjoyed it (if you didn't still thanks for reading it) and see you next time kkk~