CHAPTER 1

Moving on

Sunny's POV

-Sunny!! Get out of that room immediately, dinner is ready !-
-No thanks mom I'm not hungry. 
-Lee SunKyu I'm not asking you ,I'm giving you an order, immediately come down to dinner -
(I got down really angry. I did not want anyone to interrupt my solitude, much less inspire pity in others)
-And Appa? and ChanYeol? where are they?-
-Your father and brother went to buy wine for dinner and also some liquor to celebrate-

( Celebrate? I said in my mind, the last thing I need is to celebrate, what has to be celebrated? That the man I planned to have a life with,planned future trips, future children,had to take him away from me for a son who wouldn't be mine?)

-Sunny ,we know  what is happening, Chanyeol told us everything- 
-Damn Chanyeol- I whisper 
-Sunny, don't be mad with him, your brother only cares about you.About what happened with BaekHyun, I never imagined that from him, well no one can imagine that from him, your dad was so concerned about the state in which you were, you look really thin, you don't want to eat, don't want to go out with your friends.That's why me and your dad have decided to make a decision. 
-What is it? if you can tell me..-

-Your dad asked on work if we could move to China and they said yes, so we'll go from here and we will let all the past, start a new life where you can make new friends and who know maybe find a new love -

-Mom I love you so but sometimes you say comments that are really offensive, I don't want to know about men, no one can replace everything I learned with BaekHyun, he was my first man, my first love and you better than anyone,how important it is for a woman-

 -Then what? you want to be a nun?, BaekHyun isnn't the only man in the world, you have to enjoy now that you're single and meet several guys, Beijing is a city of beautiful places  with handsome men so enjoy.-

-Okay - (I said with a tone of not wanting to contradict mom anymore) - When are we going to move?-(I asked)
-We will go next week , So, You will start classes at your new school. You and ChanYeol will began again in a wonderful school.

-Wait mom. And ChanYeol? He is with Dara,I don't think he wants to leave without her. 

-Don't worry! You know Dara lives with her aunt since her parents died and she doesn't like that woman because she feels like she is a bug in her life, so we asked for Dara to go with us and immediately acceded. -

-That's good! (At that time I thought I was lucky to have this comprehensive and beautiful mother, she was a woman open minded and always oriented in terms of our uality, that was why we did not have these issues reluctance to speak with her, She even gift condoms to BaekHyun for his birthday with a little message that said ''I don't want to be a grandmother so young'',and she also allowed that ChanYeol and Dara could live toghether in our new home in Beijing)

Suddenly, I felt a noise at the door ,a tall man with grey hair entered the house with a thin, tall brown eyed boy.

-Dear Sunny, I guess your mother alredy told you the news because we'll not be four members but five now 
-Yes Appa ,I'm happy - (Besides ,Dara is my friend sice we were kids, along with TaeYeon we were 3, but since the incident occurred with her,Dara and I will never talk to TaeYeon again). 
-Well! Go to the table everyone!! dinner is served.-

(All we all head to the table and after dinner we went each one to each room.When I was in mine I started thinking and really couldn't imagine the idea of ​​going to another city to start a new life. Maybe the pain could disappear with the passage of time.If i stay here in Seoul this pain would never disappear because i got to see BaekHyun and TaeYeon every day in high school.Finally I decided to not think anymore and  sleep because tomorrow only have one day less to see their faces..)

The next day the alarm clock rang at 07:00 am, I got up and went to the shower.I woke up with a great mood, I didn't know why, but I think it was because of the new i got last night 

- Sunny!! Noona!! Sunny!! -ChanYeol screamed from the first floor. 

-Aish! Why are you screaming? - i said going down the stairs
-What happens? what's up? -he said sarcastically-Well, nothing happens, We only have 10 minutes and you're not ready yet

-Ok ,I'll go to brush my teeth and I'll be back in 10 minutes-

«In the car»

-I'm sorry noona-

-Why?-
-Because I told Eomma what happened with BaekHyun, I just don't want you to be like this anymore. 
-Don't worry, we'll going to be benefit because of that,you,me and Dara.
-You're right, not stand the fact of her aunt hitting her , and treating her like a .I'm happy because after this she'll be with a real family.
-You also said you also ended touched with this situation,BaekHyun was your best friend, you knew each other since childhood and you were the one who introduced us. Dara even told me that you gave him a slap on his face after what happened. 
My noona is first <3-He said giving me a kiss on the forehead

( ChanYeol and I weren't blood brothers because the was only son of my dad and I only daughter of my Mom since they met when we had only 2 years, we were a big family )

-Sunny,Sunny!!
-Ahh yes,
 -What? Sunny what were you thinking, I told you that we have to get out of the car- 
-Ah sorry I was thinking of something 
-What was it?
-Nothing important .
-We're going 15 minutes late, the good thing is that we have physics together, so the teacher will scold us together 
-Don't be silly and run faster!!

We were going running through the halls of high school, until we got to the room and when we walked I met HIS stare into my eyes, he kept looking at me, I just wanted to spend unnoticed at least the last two days  (since it was Thursday and we were traveling on Monday) on this school to their eyes but unfortunately I was going to be with him in several classes because when we were dating when we made our schedule.

-Miss Lee and Mr Park, there my god! give me patience with these brothers, This is no time to come 
-You know teacher, women and their makeup ..-
-You are right, but you just could make a better effort 
-You're ist! teacher - I said with angry face 

I didn't say it , it was your brother, but well, now go to your sits

- When looked over the room , there were two single seat left , which one was next to Dara ,and Chanyeol obviously would sit there ,and the other one was next to BaekHyun and was where I always sat so I headed with little encouragement to that seat - Suddenly Chanyeol grabbed my arm and looked me in the face with a wave of his head signing me not to go that way . Was at that time when ChanYeol went to sit next to BaekHyun.I feel grateful to God for giving me the best brother in the world.So, I sat next to Dara and she gave me a big hug and started talking about our trip and that we should visit places just when we arrive to Beijing. Just when the bell rang, we got all of our chairs to exit the room but the teacher made us sit again.

-Kids!! the truth is that I made you sit down again, because I have to give some news and as today is the last class of physics I'll have to tell you guys right away.Well, ChanYeol, Sunny and Dara I'm sory for the indiscretion but I had to do it because I really like you .Well , your classmates who I just named will not continue with us in high school and have been moved to a new school in Beijing,China.

-Everyone: what? Really? Is that true Sunny?  - our room is full of questions and comments

Suddenly the noise of a chair felt ,it was BaekHyun who came out of the room quickly, but when he got to the door, he turned and asked the teacher.

Teacher ,when are our classmates going to leave ?-

They are going to BeiJing this Monday and will start in their new school on Tuesday-

I'm happy for them-he answered and came out in a hurry,

I left in shock with his attitude and came to my mind the memory when BaekHyun asked me to be his girlfriend..

FlashBack

flash back 

We were 13 years old, that day was my birthday and i had a mini party at my house and everyone was dancing, BaekHyun grabbed my hand and then on the radio started playing Don't go by EXO (he's not in EXO in this story)

BaekHyun was the most handsome boy I had ever known, with his black hair and black eyes expressing sincerity, plus he had an athletic body, he was the man I wanted to be with.

-Do you like the song? 
-Is beautiful 
-Did you know i wrote the lyrics?
-BaekHyun-ah kekeke You're 13 years old , How are you going to write the lyrics and also don't think EXO will ignore any of your mails. 
-They didn't ignore me because It was inspired by the most beautiful of all feelings. In love
-Oh Jinjja? keke You 're in love? You? Byun BaekHyun? In love?
-Yes and believe it or not this song was inspired by the most beautiful woman I've ever known .
-Oh jinjja? I said a little curious .Might I know who is her ? 
- Obviously, you know her well. 
-Ah? tell me then - I said little jealousy 
-Don't be so jealous if deep in your heart you know you're the woman that I'm madly in love with , Sunny, Will you give me the privilege of being your boyfriend ?

- At that moment I kissed BaekHyun with an intensity that everyone in the room stopped dancing for viewing our kiss. 

-By the way,Sunny, I didn't write that song, but every time you hear it, think that I was the one who wrote it...

For you

end of flashback....

 

The next day..

On Saturday , Appa and Chanyeol went with to find Dara and her things to spend her last two days in the house with us and could get used to the ambient, that day my mother had stayed. We were preparing food and a temporary bed for Dara because although Eomma was open minded , she always said we better prevent the possibility of being  young grandmother, so she would sleep with me in the room. That night we ate meat  and after chatting a lot and throw some jokes , we went to bed .

- When I was reconciling the dream, I felt a scandal out of my house.

--SUNNY GET OUT OF THERE, SUNNY GET OUT AND  TELL ME YOU DON'T LOVE ME, SUNNY,SUNNY,SUNNY, LEE SUNKYU. GET OUT IMMEDIATELY WE NEED TO TALK.!!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!