Final

Confession

___'s POV

 

 

"Hey ____ ?? Are you done yet?" Dongjun kept knocking on my door and i sighed, "Yes i am almost done please wait a little more..." i said as i started searching for my bag. Where did i put it ? Aish ___ you pabo. You just finished packing your things an hour ago and you forgot where you put it. Good job, ____. "Yah what took you so long? I'm opening this door now~" he sang and opened the door slowly. I ignored him and kept looking for my bag. "What are you looking for?" he asked and approached me. I stood up and looked at him, "My bag, i forgot where i put it" i said and he chuckled. "Ahh let me help you then" 

"_____??" there was a deep voice coming from outside. I could tell that that was Junyoung, since he has a really deep husky voice. I don't know why but i think it was unique and cute. "Yes" i responded to him without looking back. "Oh" I turned to look at Dongjun and i squealed, "My bag!" i quickly gave Dongjun a quick hug and grabbed it away. His cheeks turned light pink and i'm not sure why. I shrugged it off and marched downstairs with Junyoung and Dongjun behind me.

"Aish what took you so long?" Minwoo protested as soon as he spotted me. Wow i guess he waited too long for me. I grinned at him, ignoring him. I could feel his glare at me and i chuckled. I saw Hyungshik already waiting for us outside so i quickly wore my converses and skipped outside. I greeted Hyungshik with a smile, but i don't know why he quickly looked away. Hm. Weird.

Sooo as you guys were wondering, Junyoung, Dongjun, Hyungshik, Minwoo and I are going out on a trip. We already planned all of this since almost a month ago and we can finally go camping today because of their tight schedules. 

I sat at the back, between Junyoung and Dongjun, Minwoo was at the front, and Hyungshik was the one driving. He was quiet and has this cold atmosphere with him all the time, it creeped me out a little bit.

The four of us cheered like kindergardens when Hyungshik finally drove away. We were excited and couldn't stop smilling. During the ride, i could feel myself getting sleepier and sleepier. Junyoung noticed that and told me to sleep on his shoulders. I nodded and slowly resting my head on his shoulders. I can feel his body tensed, i think i surprised him. Oops. Then Dongjun put his hand on top of my right hand. 

A few days ago Minwoo told me that Junyoung and Dongjun liked me a lot, which i don't believe him because he was super good at pranking people.I really don't want to fall into his trap and embarass myself. But i don't know why, slowly, i began to believe him more because both of them liked to ask me out for a hangout when they're free. And also, they really like to do skinships with me and stuff, like hugging, and sometimes they kissed my cheeks too.

Minwoo was like my brother. He was an understanding person, he helped me a lot these days and i really love him as my brother. He's the best.

 

 

During the ride, when i was trying to sleep,I heard some of Minwoo's and Hyungshik's conervsations.

"Yah Park Hyungshik, please drive more carefully" Minwoo scolded him and gently smacked Hyungshik's arm. Hyungshik groaned in response. Then I saw Minwoo smirked, "You couldn't stop looking at ___ from the front mirror. Do you like her??" he said gently, and Hyungshik kept silent. I could see that his face turned red and ignored Minwoo.

"And judging from your face, are you jealous because the leader and the maknae sat in the back and get to play with _____ while you were the one driving?" Minwoo said as if he knew everything about him. I froze and ignored everything, maybe i was dreaming right now, because i felt extremely sleepy. Minwoo's chuckle was the last thing i heard before i fell asleep.

 

 

Suddenly we came in a stop and Minwoo gently shook my knees, trying to wake me up. "___, ___.." he called me. I slowly woke up and i could feel the strong urge to pee. I bit my lip and he chuckled, "I know, i know. Time to use the toilet" he said, and pointed at the public toilet near us. I nodded and slowly woke Dongjun up, and he quickly let me to go  out. "Wait, how about you?" i asked gently, afraid to wake the sleeping cuties up. Minwoo smiled, "I already peed, so its your turn now" he said. "I'll wait here, of course" 

I shrugged and walked inside. This is so refreshing...

After that i walked out and suddenly i saw a lot of girls glaring at me. I gasped and almost fell backwards. 

"Where is ZE:A oppas, huh? I saw you talking with one of them, you were with them! tell us" the girl who seemed like the leader walked to me, giving me her scariest glare ever. I squeaked and backed away until my back hit the wall. "If you won't tell us we'll kill you, " she yelled while showing her fist to me. I cleared my throat and tried to defend myself, "L-Look, i'm not with your 'ZEA oppas', i'm all alone here, i walked from the supermarket to here" i said, damn i was stuttering.

Then i realized.

There is no supermarket near this place. I mentally facepalmed and bit my lips more. The leader laughed and suddenly glared at me again. It scared me. Then suddenly, 3 people came in. I was lucky. "We can't do this if we're not alone, they'll report us to the police of something" One of the girls spoke and  the girls quickly escaped and the leader followed them from behind. "I'll find you someday and i'll kill you, i swear" she said before walking out. I was breathing heavily and quickly fixed my hair and washed my face before i walked out. I checked  my surroundings first, there was no sign of the girls so i quickly ran back to the car.

"Where have you been? What took you so long? Are you alright?" Junyoung and Dongjun kept asking me questions worriedly. I nodded quickly and jumped inside, "You were out for almost 30 minutes, are you sure you're okay?" Dongjun asked, looking at you, worried. "Are you hurt?" Junyoung asked again. I laughed, "Yes i'm fine, don't worry, i just.. need to wait for people to finish" i lied to them and they quickly believed me. Phew. "Or are you pooping?" Minwoo said, laughing. I glared at him, "Yah, no im not". And Hyungshik just sat there, staying quiet as if he doesn't give a about me. I shrugged and ignored it too.

Then we continued our ride. Everyone was now awake.Junyoung and Dongjun were sidehugging me the whole time and we just did a tickle fight. But then suddenly i heard Hyungshik coughing and Minwoo's silent laugh. I raised my brows and looked at both of them weirdly. Then we decided to play truth or dare to kill time.  We played rock paper scissors and i lost. I thought i was lucky today but i am not now. Dongjun laughed, "alright, starting from the maknae first!" he shouted. Hyungshik groaned in annoyance.

"Alright ______ .." Dongjun grinned and turned to me. I cleared my throat, i don't know why but i was nervous. 

"Who's your favorite in ZE:A?" 

Minwoo and Junyoung oo-ed me and Dongjun clapped his hands, proud of his question. Then i paused for a while..

To be honest, Hyungshik was my favorite. Not only because of his good looks, but because of how kind hearted he is. I know he can be cold towards me sometimes, but he helped me a lot back then. He helped me in my homeworks, he always walks me home, and much more. I think he's different from the other members; he's unique. He's cold, but he's warm inside. I like a lot of things from him; his personality, his voice, everything. 

"So?" Junyoung asked, getting impatient for my answer. I was about to say Hyungshik's name but Minwoo butted in and said that Junyoung and Dongjun are my favorite. I gave Minwoo a death glare and just nodded."I knew it!" Junyoung cheered and both of them kissed my cheeks at the same time. I flinched and looked at them with wide eyes, "What was that for?". Dongjun laughed and patted my head.

Then i shook my head, "Well, actually, Hyungshik was my favorite" i said with a gentle laugh, afraid that i might hurt their feelings. I could heard Hyungshik coughed again and his face turned red. Minwoo laughed and nudged him. I really don't know what to do right now. The leader and the maknae pouted at me, "But we're also your biases right??" they said at the same time, whining. I chuckled and told them a yes, which was a lie. Well they were my favorites too, but i think, Hyungshik was my first.

 

After an hour passed, we stopped at a nearby grocery store to buy some food supplies. Junyoung and Dongjun were about to go out and shop with me but Minwoo stopped them, "Yah, Hyungshik has been in the car all day; why don't you get some fresh air outside?" he suggested. The leader nodded, "Well that's true" he agreed and stayed inside. 

Then I went out from the car with Hyungshik, and I could already feel the awkward atmosphere surrounding him. I really have no idea what to do. Then the both of us silently walked inside. 

I can feel Hyungshik kept glancing at me, or it was just me. I ignored the feeling, maybe i was wrong. Then we walked deeper in the store, and stopped when we saw the bread section of the store. "Umm.. how about we buy some bread?" Hyungshik finally spoke, without making any eye contact with me. I looked at him and he looked down, and mumbled an alright. We begin choosing and it was really awkward and quiet. 

"Am.. i really your favorite in ZE:A?" he asked shyly, his cheeks were pink. I looked at him and smiled, "Yes.. yes you are. You're my first ever bias and you're still now" i said shyly. I could feel my cheeks getting pink , My heart was pounding too, I don't know why. His cheeks turned pinker and pinker and turned away, smilling like an idiot. "T-Thanks.." he stuttered and walked away. He was so cute.

Then i brought a few more things and met him again. He was at the drinks section. I looked at him and he tilted his head down.

"Hey, _____ ..." he called out my name. My heart started beating super fast again and i turned to him, "y-yes?". He gazed down at me and his eyes softened, "I-I.. I like you.." he confessed and looked down nervously. His face turned red again. My heart felt like it was gonna explode and right now, i don't know if i liked him too or not. "H-Hyungshik..." i stuttered.

Suddenly, he bravely leaned in for a kiss. I widened my eyes when i felt his lips on mine. I can feel his breath stopped for a while when i unconsciously kissed him back. It was a quick one but a really passionate one. A kiss with feelings. Then he quickly pulled away and sighed, 

"I'm sorry for kissing you.. I'm sorry i can't control myself.. i-i really like you..." he kept apologizing and mumbled the last sentence. I blushed and smiled at him, my cheeks were pink right now and i can feel it. My heart was beating like crazy; and now i realized that i felt the same way to him. I like him too.

I smiled at him and caressed his cheeks, making him smile. "Hyungshik, i like you too" i confessed.

 

 


omfg guyysssss so believe it or not all of these were my dream last night XDD

there are a few scenes that i forgot, ugh i cant remember it :(( 

and yeah.. i woke up at 12 PM omg, this is my first time having such a long dream o_o

soo i hope you guys liked it XD

I at grammar so forgive me :")