Option Three

Maybe Next Time

 

Youngjae screams as he pulls his hair. This is not supposed to be happened.  It feels like his world is crumbling down around him. Jaebum was right, they never did something without causing any trouble. But this one is the worse.

Everything was fine until Jaebum found runner’s bite on the younger arm. The dark haired eyes widened and throw his pocket knife. Youngjae quickly cleaned the blood and saw a bite mark caused by the infected. Keep staring at it while the red liquids keep running down from his arm. He’s shaking in disbelief.

It took a silence until Jaebum reveals his wound; he also got bitten on his palm.

Youngjae blames himself. He shouldn’t mad at Jaebum from the first place. But his absence about two months without any information surely makes Youngjae nuts. He almost thought that the older is dead.  And suddenly he shows up, alive. Standing in front of Youngjae.

He made the older owe an explanation to the younger. Because of that, they decided walked to some place that they usually went; an abandoned mall about two roofs from dormitory. Jaebum said that he shouldn’t visit the younger but he wanted to meet him before he departed to other city by tomorrow. But it was until Youngjae kissed his best friend in a second and begged,

Don’t go.”

Selfish enough.

Suddenly runner and stalker appeared and started to catch them. They almost escaped until Youngjae fell and makes Jaebum to save him.

 

He’s done crying after his stupid roommate—Jaebum.

And now, he doesn’t want to cry over this.

Even the fact the two of them will ended like one of those things.

 

Still sulking, both sit on the floor near pots. The raven haired hugged his knee while the light haired frowned stare the floor, thinking something.

The older close his eyes and took a deep breath, “The way I see it, we have two options.” Said Jaebum, turned his head up. The younger tilt his head and look at the source of the voice.

“Option one,” he stares at Youngjae as he let out his gun. “We take the easy way out. It’s quick and painless.” He put it on the floor. There’s a pause, “I’m not a fan of option number one.” Jaebum shrugs.

The dark haired looking at the revolver and then moves his eyes to his right arm which is still bleeding (not much like the first time) and swelling. Youngjae bite his lips, thinking he’d rather die instead being one of those.

“Two,” he leans, back staring the younger, “We fight. There are a million ways we could've died today. And a million ways we could die before tomorrow.” He continued. “We can do a lot of things and spend our time together, even its only two minutes or two days. Just wait it out.” He smiled sympathetically.

“What’s option three?” Youngjae ask, his voice hoarse. He gazing the older eyes as Jaebum squeezed his hand. A thick silence is surround them.

“Sorry.”

As the answer.

Youngjae understand.

The dark haired leans into the light haired, hide his face to Jaebum’s shoulder while his hand still in the older hand. Close his eyes, still hiding to Jaebum’s shoulder. Thinking that maybe they should take a walk again, hitting cars window with a brick to decide who will answer the truth or truth, telling puns that actually not funny at all or taste each other lips without any interference. Maybe.

Maybe next time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All I want is zombie apocalypse!au right now, so I decided to write it down. I wish I could write this chaptered, but my writing skill is still not good. I'll do my best.
I'm playing the last of us and resident evil. And just saying, I screaming all the time, yes I'm a loser.
This is based on the last of us; left behind. Yes.
Runner is one of types of zombies.
I hope you guys enjoy it! Sorry for the mistake, comment and subscribe would be appreciated! See you later :D