3/3

Meeting the Parents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     Jackson felt extremely out of place. 

 

     It wasn't your family, but Melina always pushed him out of every event. She would sneer or glare at him and run away. The rest of the boys would gladly take him in for playing with them, so she couldn't really interfere.

 

     "Auntie Ky and auntie were really close. So then auntie ended up spending more time with Melina. They're all really close" one boy, Max, explained. 

     All the 10 boys sat inside a hidden closet which they called their 'hideout'. They kidnapped Jackson and gave him a rundown, which he was very thankful for.

 

     "No duh. Auntie is the fun one" another pointed out. 

 

     Noah scowled. "I don't get why Melina asks like that, though" 

 

     Dylan shrugged, "My Noona is afraid auntie will get her own kids and will forget about us" 

     Jackson didn't want to burst their bubble and tell them the two of you haven't gone into details about marriage. Yet they were here talking about how many kids you'll have. 

 

     "We have a ton of aunties"

 

     "Anyway, you have to win Melina over. But, for now, you have our approval, UNCLE JACKSON!" 

     One of the boys made a trumpet sound, and they passed Jackson a crown SnapBack. He takes it and grins. 

 

     "I still won the game" 

     The boys erupted into dramatic shouts and followed Jackson out into the halls. There was sudden commotion downstairs, and Jackson followed the boys down to the family members. They all crowded around Melina, who was on the hardwood floor. 

 

     "--you!" Kylie was saying, "Are you okay?" 

     Dylan, who was on Jackson's back, whispered for him to get closer. They found Melina on the floor, in Kylie's lap. Her knee was scraped bad, and she was in tears. Jackson looked up, making eye contact with you, and you nodded. 

 

     "Let Jackson take care of it" you said. 

     Melina began to scream and kick around as Jackson scooped her up in his arms. He ignored it, and took her to the bathroom, sitting her on the sink while you handed him the first aid kit. You sat on the covered toilet seat as watched quietly. Melina sniffled quietly, tears running down her stubborn face. 

 

     "4 girls?" Jackson said simply. 

 

     Melina didn't say anything, so you answered. 

 

     "One from Kylie, one from my sister, one from Brendan, and the youngest is from Britt" you said. 

     Jackson nodded, spraying a bit of foam on her wound. She screamed dramatically screaming that she wanted someone else to do it. His patient expression remained, which confused her more. 

 

     "Why aren't you mad" she hiccuped. 

 

     "Why should I be mad?" He hums. 

 

     "Because I'm being a brat"

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter