Unintereseted Morning

Unintereseted Morning

Hyung, please make me the breakfast first.”

“Go brush your teeth first.”

“Ah Hyung, I can do it after eating my breakfast.”

“What’s wrong with you after woke up so early and now begging for food?”

 

I turned my head to the kitchen, watching the maknae begging for the breakfast to Kevin hyung. It's still six in the morning. We took our day off today. No, not literally day off, because we had one schedule in this evening. Well, at least we had many times in our dorm, to take a rest, until evening. The only members who have already woken up are Kevin hyung, me, and Dongjun only, and the maknae was begging for the food right now, weren’t he going to burst his muscles if he didn’t control his food after all the way he through to gain that muscles?

I turned my head again to the TV. There weren’t much good TV shows at six in the morning, and I just sat in this spot, staring at the TV blankly. I myself didn’t really know why I woke up so early in this precious day. I just had to go to bed again and slept all day long like the other members.

 

“I’ll make yours and Hyungsik together since he asked first.”

 

Kevin hyung took my side, and, I knew it was a bit childish, I felt win.

My eyes still locked to the uninterested program on the screen, but I heard it clearly when Kevin hyung and Dongjun still argued about eating and brushing teeth first in the kitchen.

I also heard, finally, Dongjun’s steps walked toward me and sat beside me. He didn’t say anything, me neither. We didn’t really talk much actually. Well, it wasn’t because we hate each other. I mean, we did talk, but not that much. It was just… like that.

He yawned. I knew he still felt sleepy.

I turned my head to look at his face. I only stared at his sleepy face blankly, I knew my face also looked swollen right now, as same as his, but I bet he looked better.

He yawned again and this time he turned his face to me. Our eyes met and we stared at each other blankly.

He raised his eyebrows, “what’s wrong?”

I blinked and shook my head and went back to ‘watch’ TV. It was just… let's say I just wanted to see his face. I didn’t know. I had to admit it, he had that handsome face beside, actually, Dongjun, for me, was a bit… special? No, it sounded weird between men. Well, different? Yea, I felt a bit different toward him.

Actually, I always tried to get closer to him, but whenever I tried to do funny things and go hyper to him, I ended up sending a bunch of apologize to him. He almost took all my jokes seriously. I showed my affection to members by clinging to their shoulder or back, but Dongjun really hated it. He didn’t only avoid my back hugs, but the others also. He said that being clung by men is a bit uncomfortable. But there was no exception for me. Even though he hated it, I always did that to him until he ran away. That’s funny.

 

“Kevin hyung only makes egg soups and fried some hams, but why is he taking so long just for that?” Dongjun murmured while, suddenly, he laid his head on my lap. This is quite… unordinary. He only did it when he was in a good mood. To me.

I didn’t say anything because how could I say something while he laid his head on my lap? He never did this for the first place, well he did, rarely, very rare. I couldn’t even gather all my senses. I kept my eyes to the TV screen which was showing a cosmetic CF which, of course, I didn’t have any intention to that.

“You looked serious with the TV,” Dongjun commented.

“Oh, no, not really,” I controlled my facial expression. I was best at this. “I am not dating her,” I added, making the TV became ‘her’ and the ‘serious’ word became ambiguous.

Dongjun slapped my back, “not that ‘serious’.”

See? He didn’t even laugh. Well, he smiled, but he didn’t laugh. I thought it would be funny if I told this joke to the other members.

I moaned after Dongjun slapped my back twice and trice because he couldn’t restrain the joke.

Yah, yah, stop slapping my back! It's hurt!” I held his hand.

He started to laugh childishly, “Who asked you not to wear a shirt, eh?” he dodged, “This habit is still there, eh?” it pointed to my not-wearing-any-clothes-in-the-dorm habit and his hand slapped me more and more.

“Right! Right! I’ll wear my shirt now, shoo! Shoo!” I shooed him from my lap so I could get up from my seat.

Sometimes Dongjun was as annoying as me. He didn’t want to be made fun of by me, but he kept throwing the harsh thing like this to me. He sometimes made fun of me and laughed at me. This couldn’t be real forever! I couldn’t approach him, but he always did everything he wanted.

I was going to stand up and leave his head on the floor before he grabbed my pants—yea luckily I still wore my pants even though without a shirt—and pulled me back to my spot, sitting in front of the TV. He laid his head again on my lap.

“later, later,” he commanded, trying to hold me not to go and keeping my lap for his head.

I stared at him confusedly. Deep in my heart, I felt a bit happy. Yes, a bit. Because it was Dongjun who laid on my lap. But he did it again, ‘controlled’ me as he wish. Did he think that my lap was his pillow or what? I had to make a move and be brave this time! I would deny him and not let him lay on my lap—

“Sit here, you can wear your shirt later,” suddenly Dongjun rolled his beautiful eyes and gazed upward into my stare with that natural smiling cute face. He didn’t do any aegyo, I repeated, he didn’t do any aegyo.

 

I wished Kevin hyung would take more time to make our breakfasts.