I Miss You

Decision

Nana's P.O.V

"Nana ya, i'm gonna read your schedules today. First, this evening you're going to Japan for some photoshoots. There will be a lot of Blenda photoshoots that you have to attend. The day after that, we will be flying to China to shoot your new fashion program and there is a shooting for your new CF at there. Are you fine with that? I hope you can be patient for a lil bit..." Hyoni, Nana's manager said.

"Wow. 3 countries in 2 days. I will be very tired but i will be fine with this..i guess? This is what i want after all. By the way, why do I have to be patient for a lil bit?" I asked

"Well it's good then. Anyway, you'll have 1 week holiday after that. Your CEO is truly the best. He adjusted your schedule so that you will not fall sick with all these activities. You better say thank you to him!"

"Arasso arasso. I will do that of course since I really need this vacation. Don't worry, unnie!' I said

 

Hmm...I feel very lonely these days. I love my job and my life is completely perfect now but I think there's something missing.

Oh.

My bestfriend.

Soohyuk.

 

Maybe i should call him. It's been a while since i've met him... The last time i saw him..I can't even remember. I'm too busy to contact and meet him nowadays. 

 

"Soohyuk?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He answered.

That deep voice, I really missed it so much.

"Are you busy now?" I asked.

"No,i'm free today. What's up?" He said.

"Let's meet now. At the coffee shop that we always go before this. Do you still remember?"

"Of course I do. See you soon."

"Okay."

 

At the coffee shop...

After I arrived at the coffee shop, i searched a perfect place for us to sit and i waited for him. 

A few minutes later, he arrives and i'm soooo happy that finally i can meet him. 

Only god knows how much i missed my special bestfriend.

 

"Soohyuk! Have a seat." I offered him.

"Ah,thanks." He said.

"How are you? It's been a long time since we've met.." I said.

"I know right. But what can i do? My bestfriend is so busy nowadays. She's a celebrity model." he laughed.

"Ayyy don't tease me like that." 

"Why not? Haha. Btw why did you want to meet me? Do you miss me?"

"Yeah i missed you, Soohyuk. I felt empty without you."

"I know you would feel like that. Same goes to me... I missed you too, Nana." He said shyly.

"Before i forgot, i have to go to Japan this evening and i'll be back in 2 days...and i have something to ask you."

"Come on,what is it?"

"As i've told you before this...i lived alone in that apartment and it just feels empty living alone without somebody accompanying me. So, would you mind to stay with me? I have an extra room. No worries. If you want to decorates the house we can go to IKEA soon... Hmm,can you...?" I asked.

"Hmm,let's see.  I guess i'm fine with that. Since i also stays alone, i think it would be better if we live together because i'm bored too sometimes."

"Okay,deal! Please call me soon if you need to tell me anything! I'm going to the airport now. Bye!"