Promise

Decision

A few months after Nana & Soohyuk introduced themselves to each other, they became a very close friends

and they always spent their time together.

 

"Soohyuk, you know what? I'm so glad that i've met you. Altough it's kinda hard to approach you at first..the fact that we're still together now as a friend amazes me." said Nana

"Really? Same goes to me. But why it's hard to approach me? Am i that scary?" Soohyuk said

"What? Of course not! It's just that you don't have a friendly face but luckily i'm a friendly girl that's why i'm the one who approached you." Nana said while laughing.

"Yaa..don't be so full of yourself. You're able to say that because i'm a shy guy. Don't you remember when my mom said sorry to you and your mom because i was so shy back then?" Soohyuk said.

"I know,i know. I'm sorry... Oh and of course i remembered that! It was our first meeting after all. How can i forget that?" Nana said.

 

After that, Soohyuk smiles and there was a silence between them.

 

"Soohyuk. Can i ask you two questions?" Nana asked him..

"Hmm?"

"What do you want to be soon?"

"Me? I want to be photographer."

"Really? Why?"

"Because i love to take pictures and i love seeing the beautiful sceneries. What about you,Nana?"

"I want to be a model. Or even better than that, a celebrity model."

"And i can be your photographer. Haha.

"Yeah! We can work together soon!" Nana said happily.

"I hope so. Anyway, what is the second question?" Soohyuk asked Nana.

"Hmm i dont know if i should ask this...but what if you have a girlfriend soon?

"What...?"

"Come on,Soohyuk. You're a guy and you'll meet a girl that you like soon. What if you found that girl soon? Will you ignore and leave me?"

"Me? Of course not. I will always stay by your side. Always. Remember that."

"Promise?"

"Yeah."

 

Soohyuk's P.O.V


Did she just asked me about what if i met a girl that i like soon....?

But i've already met that girl.

And that girl is her.