✮ Cheatsheet ✮

✮ ST.AR ▻ girlgroup applyfic ▻ OPEN ✮
 

cheatsheet

not all those who wander are lost

  Cheatsheet 

This is the cheatsheet, I've included things that I find important. This may be updated if I think of more things. Make sure to read this through!

 

Just thought I'd add this in, characters from this story and my other story, Dream Melody, are in the same world. The characters may mingle, so if you plan to apply to this one and you applied to the other, keep this in mind!

 

Faceclaims + Weight

I'll be allowing ulzzangs and models. Think of the group's look (funky, fresh, pop, soft, girly, y, a little dark and also bright). Seo Sungkyung has been taken by me for the faceclaim. + Please make sure their weights equeal to a bmi of 18 and higher.

 

Ages

The range for ages will be 20 to 28. The ages are the range that Girl's Day has, from present time, although Oh! My God is two years old. Pw is fave word. I'll be speeding through their promoting time to get onto when it's only four members.

 

Idol Family

I will allow idol family members, but don't go crazy. Siblings often share a syllable. For example, the Jung sisters share 'Soo' at the start of their names (Sooyeon & Soojung). Their backgrounds should match also.

 

Love interest

These are optional. I'll allow anyone to be a love interest as long as they're in the 3 year age range. Younger or older. A pet rock has been taken by me, I'm so sorry guys! I know he's popular.

 

Rivals

Rivals are optional, in the relationship part of the format, explain why they're a rival.