WITH YOU,DEAR

WITH YOU,DEAR

 

with you- bap


"we need to talk about us...."

i sigh myself.read the text he send to me... sound serious. i sigh myself and climb the stairs slowly.

 my mind flashing back a week ago, our relationship not going so well. we always busy with ourself...

i stand up infront of the door.breath n close my eyes, hope everything will be fine n i accept everything he say. 


i open the door..


a white screen is only light i can see, but the blank one. sudden....a slow sound come around,with a picture...

a screen showing a picture of me, captured by somebody with a caption. 

"remember.... the day the propose

myself crying with smile on myself with a rose n a ring on my hand. 

"remember....our wedding 

myself in white dress, smiling brightly.the day i own my day. 

"remember...we smile together

a picture capyured by a photographer on the night street date after our wedding. we hold hand and just looking into each other

a slide of our picture together, smiling, holding each other hand, we kiss...we made a kiss become a rule! 

a sudden smile stick to my lip when i saw the picture. 

sudden a black page showing

"but.....sometimes we have flight.

"but....i just wanna say. forever with you...


sudden, a spolight light somewhere on the corner of the srcreen. i smile...

he, junhyung. playing a white paino while singing a song. i regonize that song. the song we write together as a promises and reminder

to ourself. my eyes become a moisy suddenly, junhyung just look at me while playing a piano. 


"forever with u, with u, with u...

sudden, junhyung stand up walking towards me...

"let me clear my throats, joker lady?

(bap-with u rap)


junhyung come closer to me,his sing his rap, look into my eyes, his hand wipe my tears and hold my hand. we own the night.

the time sttop a while to give us time to be like this, i close my eyes and place my face into junhyung chest. junhyung wrapped his hand around my waist. 

the song still play as our background to the most romatic night we ever have. 

'mirae...

i open my eyes and look into junhyung eyes.a sudden, rain of roses come our of nowhere. i a bit shock with a rain of red roses,i laugh abit. 

junhyung just smile and wrap his hand around my waist tighly, he still remember my favorite flower, well every girl flower. 


junhyung hold my hand and we walk towared the paino. we sit next to each other...one hand of each other playing a rythm to our song.

rap---------

we keep reply our rap towards each other while looking into each other eyes n smile. we write this song with our heart, oour emotion. our love...


we stand at the balcony while i look into to the sky, thanks for the most beautiful night i ever had. 

"mirae...

i look at junhyung who standing next to me.

"happy first year anniversary. 

"huh???? 

i laugh a bit! i totally forget, today is our first year anniversary for our marriage. how can i forget the most important date in our life!

my mind keep flashing  our daily life, keep busy on each other work, sometimes we miss to meet each other, sometimes we ingore each other, sometimes we just a statue

in front of each other, sometimes we just kiss and leave. i sigh to myself, we need a time to ourself. we dont miss anything, sweet moments in our marrige life. 

today, we realize sometimes. we need time. 


i turn my head aside, look into junhyung eyes, junhyung smile and place a soft kiss on my lip. a night kiss on our first year anniversary. 

after a while, we break a kiss. junhyung kiss my forehead. junhyung wrapped his hand around my waist and hug me slowly. i close my eyes... 

sudden a whispering come to my ear. 

"mirae.....i love u.