chapter 1

Whisper It,My Love

" We can't do anything but to be human and get hurt." Amber could hear someone whispered it to her ears.Tears that blurred her vision started to fade and she could feel soem sort of energy bursting out of her chest,at least she feel relieved.Trying to look for the sources of the voice but there was no on around.Amber thought that she was getting mad or something but then she could hear it again and clearly,"Be strong,no one could hurt us more!" She could feel the gentle in his voice,that gives her strength to overcome her fears. Amber stood up,brushing her clothes from the dirts around and wiping her tears.Amber had a feeling that she needed to change! Holding her ponytail and promised herself that she would never be this weak again.NEVER!!!

 

*at the same moment*

Tears started to flow from his eyes."Gosh,why the sudden?!" He seems that he can't stop his tears from flowing.He could hear a voice sobbing. Hearing that sobbing voice made his heart felt like it's being throbbed by a knife! He could see a girl's figure,but his vision was blurred.He couldn't even see her face clearly. He tries to talk to her and bluntly whispered,"we can't do anything but to be human and get hurt." The sobbing stopped,she wipes her tears and began to look right and left frantically.Donghae's laughter almost blurted, he can't seem to stop giggling. She looks sooo cute like that!As the girl looks dumbfounded,Donghae comes nearer and whispers again,"be strong, no one can hurt us more!" Donghae could her standing up and brushing her clothes. He smiles and tried to ruffle her hair but!! His hands just passed through her!!! His hands seem invisible, he can't reached out to her. He was extremely shocked. He tries to hold her again but vain. He could feel his head spinning. All of sudden he felt dizzy and all he sees now ia pitch black.......

 

"Dan!DAN!!Wake up!! Why isn't he waking up?!Dan!" Donghae could feel teh outrageous shakes that forces his eyes to open themselves."Hyuk,where am I?Donghae asked Eunhyuk right after he opens his eyes. "Gosh,man! You almost killed me. you've fainted infront of the construction site.Dude, don't do that again.I've almost lose 10 years of my life.!"Eunhyuk said to him. "Fainted? but...'' No, buts or you could off my bed! Now tell me are you stressed out or something? Or is it your cafe?" Eunhyuk asked. "No! I'm not stressed out and the cafe is fine.But there's something on my mind.It's this girl I sees when I fainted.'' he explained to Eunhyuk. "Oh,please Dan. You and girls were never a suitable match. Remember that australian chic you fall into. You almost died in her brother's hand.'' Eunhyuk tries to stop him. "NO, Hyuk! This girl is different I can feel it. I can't touch her and she can't sees me, only...." "' Only what?? I think you've might hurt your head badly that your medulla oblongata is playing tricks on you.Let's eat,Dan. It might cool you down .I've made some dumplings and chicken soup that is good for cuckoos like you. Now, get up!'' Donghae only laughed.Eunhyuk never liked the ideas of Donghae and girls.

 

It's all because Donghae never got any good lasting or ending with girls. It all going to end with blood or  fight. Eunhyuk served Donghae a bowl of soup and some dumplings. 'Gosh,hyuk! You're the best! Donghae said while eating some dumpling. He loves Eunhyuk's cooking. Eunhyuk acts like a wife sometimes that caused people to misunderstand their relationship.Donghae and Eunhyuk are just best buddies since elementary school. While Donghae is eating,Eunhyuk can't seem to stop thinking about that girl Dan mention.He knew that secret won't last long. He is afraid that Donghae might leave him so he must ensure that Donghae won't meet that girl face to face. 'Dan is mine! No, girl could wrecked our realationship....' Eunhyuk sweared.