Welcome to Running Ville

Running Ville

Once upon a time, there was a little village named Running Ville.

vx115JGWR3Pksqr6RGOrDqCzPYeOOKM93pC1-wTz


 

It was a fascinating place full of animals…

5V0trZDi_ECe-qMmbsm4z1y-v8P84S6E4chFwVHz

 

 

delicious foods…

GGdGtC-R6izWdHYpox79RWfLcwK6A2Qn5lEvX7Zt


 

and many things to do!

2aFEaycLa7cEKlLNPd_xfz79Cz3dWVNMpPYwRINs



 

In Running Ville lived 9 people.

AeO5T-s0EHP-gYvEcOtcMzGJfuWnad91ZtwNYtpN


 

The eldest was Ji Suk Jin, who communicated with the other people using a special word called “woosa.”

7Db1_LZzaTWVTYCi6CuYIQypcSj1lFNUuu9pEGe2

 

The second eldest was Yoo Jae Suk, who was also the president of Running Ville. He also loved to dance.

Kc46GuJQLNVWvzREHC5cymfGHQWX5VI-LoHvy8Aj


 

Next was Kim Jong Kook, the strong handyman of Running Ville. Everyone called him when they needed help with something. He was also the vice president of Running Ville.

EzCyf8LNjAHlCm6-XA-6ohDugbtwbGL9K-RMXX33

 

 

Then there was Gary, the lovestruck rapper of Running Ville. He was madly in love with his neighbor Song Ji Hyo and liked to rap. He was also known for his peaceful face.

Ru-4y9124PZJlNvc-2QPZ2tkBJ86gNmiK7D395C3


Ha Dong Hoon was the childish scaredy cat of Running Ville, and was very sensitive about his short height. He was also known for resembling Pororo, the most popular celebrity at that time.

B1ANV2OuHHPimfP5qeXKWwMM8jY08KFUpjWWxyQK

 

 

Song Ji Hyo, another resident of Running Ville, was a pretty actress who was not afraid of things most of the other people were afraid of at that time like sky diving, bungee jumping, and more. She was brave and had a lot of common sense, and was therefore given the nickname Ace.

yQrNskHIyA0Xc3fKpO1q2kPKdfY2GDlKnq7d8-_Z


After that was Lee Kwang Soo, the tall troublemaker of Running Ville. He often made trouble in the neighborhood, and got scolded by the other residents. He was also known for his special weird dance moves.

TMGkV4HjAJoUcPg0lrFcmtpjo7kj9ZUV82UKE9yc

 

 

Same aged as Kwang Soo, Song Joong Ki was the flower boy of Running Ville. He was also always happy and enthusiastic, and was highly intelligent.

zAiHM3fytjpY21KO_il0flOxRzQ-BrUyMBLmmxcz

 

 

Lizzy was the youngest person in Running Ville, and was always bright and cheery. She was good at singing and liked to do aegyo. Therefore, she was very likeable and quite popular in Running Ville.

A07y5FxBFk69bE0J4LibwxiRHMAteGINj7Rj2Hn9