Welcome back

Welcome back, Leeteuk

Dawn of Tuesday. The rising sun paints the dark sky with shades of red and orange. The city of Seoul is peaceful and quiet, as people are still deep in their slumber. 

Well, most of them. 

" Let's keep it up guys! We have no time to waste!" 

In Super Junior's dorm, everyone is already wide awake, and busy preparing for a special party. 

" Food, check. Presents, check. Decorations, check. Banner... Hey, where's the banner? Kangin oppa, the banner must be hanged here!" Yvonne stands in the middle of the living room, barking out orders while going through the checklist. The others are at their own stations, racing against time. Ryeowook and Flora are putting the final touches on the cake, Kyuhyun and Sungmin arranging the presents, the rest decorating the dorm with streamers and balloons, Vivian in charge. 

" The streamers should be hanged here, and the balloons at the corner... Ahh! Donghae Eunhyuk, stop playing with the confetti!" 

" With a little cream here and some sprinkles there, perfect~ Hey, stop eating the cherries, Kyuhyun!" 

" ...check. Phew. I guess that's about it. Oh dear, I haven't styled myself yet. Heechul oppa, help me with the choice of cloths please!" 

Although they are working hard together since last night, honestly the dorm is still in chaos. Curious about the special occasion that they are preparing for? 

Today is a very special day. I'll give you a hint, 29 July 2014. Does that ring a bell? Bingo, today is the day our leadernim, Leeteuk returns from the army! (Plus, it's Yvonne's birthday)

" Guys! Jungsu just sent me a message! He's gonna be back in 10 minutes! Everyone hurry!" 

After hearing this, everyone rushed to finish the preparations. They have just enough time to clean themselves when... 

Jingle jingle

" Shh, everyone in your positions." Beautifully dressed, Yvonne signals everyone to get ready. 

" Ok, in 3... 2... 1..." 

Click

" WELCOME BACK LEADERNIM!!!" Everyone cheers when Leeteuk enters the dorm. He is in his army uniform and his eyes blink with tears, touched. 

" Aww, thanks so much kids..." 

" Hyung, it's actually Yvonne's idea." 

" Yvonne sweetie, thank you. You're so beautiful today." Leeteuk gives her a appreciative peck on the forehead. 

" Welcome back, Jungsu." She smiles and gives him a tight hug. 

" Yay! Now that hyung's back, can we eat the cake now, I'm hungry..." Shindong suggests and everyone nods eagerly. 

" Yeah Jungsu, I prepared it especially for you-" 

" Ahem!" 

" Okay okay, Ryeowook oppa and Flora baked it, I just placed the cherry on top... Anyways, let's go try it~ It must be delicious..." Yvonne happily grabs his hand and leads him to the cake. 

" Now now, before we start the celebration, I think we should settle some business with you first Yvonne." Leeteuk stops in his steps and stared at Yvonne purposely, making her nervous. 

" W...what business?" 

" Well, I was told that you're very close with a Japanese guy while I'm away. Ryosuke Yamada, that's his name, yes?" 

The first thing Yvonne does is to glare at Flora and Vivian, knowing who spilled the beans. 

" Sorry, when we visited him last time, it slipped out of my mouth and... he sorta forced everything else out..." 

" Yeah, we really didn't mean to tell..." The two admitted sheepishly. 

" So... Would you care to explain your relationship with him?" Leeteuk leans in closer, until their faces are only centimeters apart. 

" Just... A... Friend...?" 

" Hmm, really?" Just then... 

Darling, pick up the phone~~~

Before she picks up the phone, he manages to snatch the phone from her. He raises an eyebrow as he looks at the caller ID: Ryosuke Yamada

" 'Just a friend', hmm?" 

" Eh heh heh..." Then...

Honey, pick up the phone~~~ And the caller is...

" Mwo?! Jaejoong too? Oh you are so in trouble tonight..." 

" Eh heh... Ah, I forgot I my appointment. Gotta run!" 

" Hey! Don't you dare run away from me! You are so dead when I catch you!" Leeteuk smirks as he runs after her. He knows pretty well that Yvonne has the habit of calling nearly everyone 'darling' and 'honey', but he is the only 'hubby' to her. He just can't resist the urge to . Everyone laugh as they watch the two run off. 

" Haha... Umm, what about the food?" 

" I guess we should wait for them." Everyone agrees to wait. 

...

...

" Ah, I can't take it anymore! Let's just save some for them!" Henry announces and races to the cake, the others following after him. Not long after, a food fight is taking place at the dining room, cream flying all over the place.  

" I wonder how things are progressing with Leeteuk  and Yvonne..." Flora wonders out loud, as she, Ryeowook, Vivian and Donghae stay at the side watching the now 'creamy' group. 

" Things should be going great by now. Well since we're already on this topic Flora..." Ryeowook trails off. He closes in slowly, and puts both hands on her shoulders, fingers playing with her long hair. 

gulps...Yes?" With his gaze set on her, Flora feels a surge of nervousness striking her. 

" I heard that a certain Taemin has become your favourite dongsaeng nowadays?" 

" He is j-just a little brother to me..." 

" Are you sure? A little brother that you adore until the level of having dinner with him every two days, hmm?" 

" W-wookie, I-I can explain..." 

" Of course you can. Come, let's have a little talk, shall we?" A playful smile appears on his face as he lifts her up bridal style and carries her into their room, ignoring her protests. Vivian deadpanned as she watches the couple close the door. 

" Why is everyone like this today... Well, I guess we are the best couple here, right Donghae--eh? Where is he? Isn't he just beside me?" She turns around and spots Donghae clinging on Eunhyuk while munching on a piece of cake. 

" Sigh, I guess not... Yah, Lee Donghae! How can you run away while I am talking with you! And stop clinging onto Hyukjae! ..." 

 

------------------------THE END--------------------------

Another happy(?) ending~ ^^ Finally, Teukie oppa is back! Anticipate for 7jib and SS6. One more thing, happy birthday, Yvonne! BFF~

 

P.s some may not understand this fic because it's something between my friends, so umm, sorry about that...