Year 1 : Day 1

Somebody

(Yuri P.O.V) 

 

The rain was pouring down hard. I put my backpack on and got out of the house as fast as I could.

I know running away from your problems doesn't solve them but it sure does help.

I hiked past the city and finally got into the forest and followed the main trail leading to the other towns and villages. I was heading over to my friend best friend Taeyeon's house to tell her the news, I couldn't just ditch her like this. 

15 minutes of walking passed and I finally reached her house, I rode up her driveway and knocked on her door.

"Hello Yuri, Taeyeon will be down in a second. She's almost done taking a shower, come inside." Mrs.Kim told me.

I was soaked, and tired looking. This must have been an odd sight for her.

I took a seat on their couch and watched T.V as I waited for Taeyeon. 

"Hey Yul- Oh my god..." Taeyeon looked at me, she was speechless. "You're so wet... Hehe, that's what she said..."

"Oh god... I know it looks bad but theres a reason for me looking like this!" I said back. 

"Okay, what's up?"

"So, long story short, I'm practically running away."

"Wait, what?! Is this about the foster home people..."

"Yes, and I have no where else to go really so..." 

"Yul, I'm going with you."

"WHAT?! You're crazy! You actually have a family here!" I snapped. 

"Eh, things aren't doing so great here, I bet they wouldn't even noticed if I left. If so, I'll still bring my phone with me just in case they try to call me." She responded. "Plus I need to move out anyways, my parents keeep on bugging me about it."

"Erm.. Okay." I accepted her offer. "And it's summer so they wouldn't care, would they?"

"Exactly Yul. Now you're getting it."

"Thanks Tae, you really are my best friend..."

"Mom, I'm leaving. I'll visit later." Taeyeon shouted. "Now let's go Yuri, give me a second to pack my things and I'll meet you outside."

I stepped outside and waited for a while. This trip actually seems like a lot of fun now...

"Yuri I'm done!" Let's go buddy!" She shouted excitedly. 

We left her house and started to make our way north. If we keep on heading North we'll reach Johto. The town of lakes, and rivers. Great for fishing and that would probably help us out I guess.

 

We hiked for about 3 hours and got further and further, gawd this was boring. I really want ice cream... 

It started to rain again, Taeyeon pulled a frying pan from her backpack. 

"What the heck Tae?" I questioned her. 

"I'm using my frying pan, as a drying pan!" 

"..."

The rain finally stopped. Freaking bipolar weather...

We finally stopped walking. We were exhausted and both decided to set up camp here. 

Taeyeon and I put up the tent and set our sleeping bags up.

Taeyeon pulled some food out of her bag.

"Hey, want some? Are you hungry yet?" She asked. 

"Nah, I'm just gonna lay down for now."

"Could of just said no thank you... smh"

Journal Entry 1:  

I didn't really pack that much, just a tarp, some clothes, food, a phone, my 3DS, a lighter, a small tent, a sleeping bag and a blanket. Oh god I'm an idiot... Why'd I bring my freaking 3DS?! Oh right, pokemon. I just got done walking. I walked for about, 4 hours. I think I'm finally gonna put up my tent now, I'm getting tired, and bored. I'm getting glad I brought my 3DS now... Taeyeon seemed really excited about this whole trip.

 

I stopped writing. 

The stars were beautiful, they were like glittering sparks in a pool of deep blue and purple. I could just watch them all night, but at the same time I couldn't. Part of me still wants to go back home and the other part of me still wants to go further. 

"Yuri-ah, I'm going to sleep. I'm reaaally tired." Taeyeon said as she got into a sleeping bag.

"Okay, g'night." I said to her as I kept on stargazing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Just incase you guys were wondering about their ages it's 

Kwon Yuri - 16

Kim Taeyeon - 18 

Jessica Jung (seen eventually) - 17)