Crush

Unforgettable First Love (Sestal Version)

Chapter 1

He crumpled the piece of paper that he has been working on during English class and shoved it into his pocket. He then glanced up and stared into the empty ceiling. He let out a heavy sigh. Making a confession wasn't so easy...especially the ones that you had crush on for 9 years.

He placed another piece of blank paper on the table and started scribbling on.

From afar, she can't stop staring at the guy in brown coat as he bent his head over, almost pushing himself to kiss the table. Intrigued, she wondered what exactly he has been doing during the whole time in English class.

Tap.Tap.

"Sehun?" Mr. Suho adjusted his glasses as he glared down on his student. This young lad had been busy scribbling whatever it was till he was caught off guard.

Furiously, Mr. Suho tried to seize the paper that Sehun has been working on.

Frustrated and not planning to give up to that teacher. He crumpled the paper again and trapped in his fist, refusing to let his teacher get on hold of it.

"Oh Sehun!" Mr.Suho tapped on his student's fist with his ruler, hoping he will surrender."What have you been scribbling on till you didn't even pay any attention?"

Sehun let out a frustrating sigh as he nodded nonchalantly. Obviously was paying no heed to his teacher's question because it'll only draw attention.

Well, talking about attention. The whole class was watching them already. Including her.

"Who am I fooling?" He scratched the back of his neck as he cleaare his throat. "I'll take detention." He simply state.

The whole class uttered not a single word. Mainly because this is a normal thing for him to do.

Oh Sehun.Yep. He's the one.

*The bell rings*

 A guy with brown hair wearing a green T-shirt with black pants matching black shoes was speeding towards the English class hoping to catch up with his friend ---- only to find that his friend's crush was there.

Kai stopped as he blinked repeatedly at her. The one that will always draw guys attention.

Krystal Jung Soo Jung.

Apparently another guy came and handed what seem like a love letter or maybe a confession letter to Krystal. Though Krystal accepted gratefully, he realized as soon as the guy left, Krystal only put that letter in her handbag instead of reading it.

This made him worried. What if she didn't read his friend's letter too just like she didn't read the guy's?

He pressed his lips together as he tip-toed to the class attempting to scare his friend like always.

"He's not in there." She spoke softly.

He froze, took a moment to check if there's someone talking to him.

"It's me." Slowly he turned to her. Krystal Jung.

He faked a laugh."oh..ah..hi." He nodded politely then turns his gaze back to the empty class.

"He's got detention."

"What?" He blinked at her.

She cleared before smiling again. This time she nodded hard and repeated, " He's got detention."

Was she smiling because she's happy that Sehun got into detention..?"

"Thank you for telling me. I uh..have to go now." Kai made a safely retreat before Krystal managed to stop him.

"Wait." She called. Kai stopped, he winced and gritted his teeth because if he is smart enough, he would have just...leave.

Defeated, he turned to her with his uninteresting face. "Yes?"

This startled her a little; she didn't know why Kai would look so mad at her. Probably he was worried about Sehun as she does.

"Can I come with you?" She asked sheepishly.

He raised an eyebrpw."Shouldn't you get to your next class?"

She bit her lower lip. Argh, Kai. This is not the time to be so mean."Sorry." He muttered.

After a few tense silent, Kai sighed. "C'mon." He gestured with his head as he started to walk to the Principal office. Krystal followed from behind hugging her books tight.

A/N You think I'm going to end this chapter as short as this? Nahh hahahha this is just like a intro or something :)