Your meaning

Your meaning

One day Jhope was home alone again.He did everything like cleaning the whole house.
He was waiting for his boyfriends to come home,but he receives a text message from him that say
"Sorry, I'm not coming home early today.My boss is making everyone to stay late today. I don't know what time I'll be home but don't wait for me.You can eat and sleep.Sorry Hombie,I LOVE YOU!!!" sent by V.
"-sight-...I guess your not coming home early today...now what am going to do then? Am done with everything in the house and I even wash his cloths today,even though it's wasn't my turn today to wash the laundry." said the angry JHope.

~Hours has pass,it is 10:30 pm~

He did nothing all this hours.He been playing video game,watching Tv and even reading books.
He say" I don't understand this book at all. I don't understand why am I reading in the first place."
While Jhope was nagging about the book. He suddenly got an a idea what to do.
He decided to write V real name.Each of his letters can have a meaning.Jhope started to write V real name, started with the letters "K".
"K, meaning I will kiss you,
I, meaning I will love you,
M, meaning have memory together,
T, meaning sped time with you,
A, meaning hear your angelic voice,
E, meaning we can be even with another,
H, meaning I will hug you tightly,
Y, meaning you and me,
U, meaning am unhappy when your not here,
N, meaning nobody can't replace you,
G, meaning getting marry."
After Jhope finish his meaning with V real name.He end up falling asleep in the couch.

V arrive at home late and see Jhope sleeping on the couch.Before V take him to their room, he see a piece of paper on the floor that said "Kim Taehyung meaning."
V started to read and giggle a little.He say"I guess you were that bored uh."
While V take Jhope to their room.V take take the piece of paper that Jhope wrote and save it on his wallet.
"But your not the only one who was bored too Hobie.I did the same thing too."said V.