The Love of Wolves

The Love of Wolves

The sun shone in the early morning. Key groaned as light filtered through his beautiful but thin curtains. Yips could be heard coming from the other room. He groaned again before rolling over and placing his cold feet on his lover's warm back. He then gave a push and sent the other rolling over the side of the bed.

"Pups..." Key mumbled before yawning and taking up the free bed space.

"Yah! Key!" Jonghyun whined at his lover.

"I do it everyday, all day." Key blanches and glares at his mate.

Jonghyun puckers his lip out in a pout but gets up. He does feel bad that the other has to put up with him and the pups. The other would probably argue that he is a pup. He walks to the room with his boxers on. He sees three excited and jumpy pups ready to play. He picks up the runt, Taemin, first. The pup wiggles and claws at his appa.

"Yah! Stop or I'll drop you!" Jonghyun shouts only to earn teary eyes from all three pups.

"A-Appa is sorry." He hugs Taemin and pulls Onew and Minho into his arms as well. "I just don't want you to get hurt."

His face is filled with worry and concern that the pups can feel. They whimper in apology, not being old enough to really speak.

Key awakens to shouting and he jolts up. What in God's name? He rubs his eyes and gets up. The next sound to greet his ears was a big thump. He ran out of the room and to the living room. He was about to shout out but stopped and watched instead. Jonghyun was rolling around with the pups. He was in full transformation.

His dark brown fur rustled with each bounce and thump. His heart began to swell and his eyes teared up. He chewed on his bottom lip and let out a laugh as Taemin bit down rather roughly on his father's tale. Jonghyun turned to the pup and popped his muzzle with his paw. He then it to soothe the small pain he inflicted. They all turned to look as they noticed Key had entered. He shifted quickly and laid down.

"Sorry, baby. I forgot I had to feed them." Key smiled at Jonghyun and stuck out his muzzle.

"No. I'm sorry for being another pup."Jonghyun lowered in submission to his omega.

Key his lover's muzzle in acceptance as the pups led.

"I love you Key..." Jonghyun whispered.

"I love you pup..." Key whispered back with a small smile and another .