Twelve

If Only You Were Mine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeohee's POV...

I was dumbfounded when I saw Donghae outside my door. What the hell is he doing here? I stared at the flowers in his hand and smirked. It has been a long time since I last saw him and I never wanted to see him again after that fateful night.

I took a deep breath. "How did you know where I was? Why are you here? Isn't it enough that I have already given you back your freedom?" I asked him angrily. He looked at me and smiled.

"It has been a long time Yeohee or should I say Emma? How are you my dear wife? Here, I got you flowers. From what I can recall, you were fond of lillies and tulips when we were kids." He asked me, smiling at me and holding out the flowers in his hands to me. He is smiling like nothing has happened.

I angrily grabbed the flowers and threw them back at him, all the while trying to stop my tears from falling. Oh, how much I miss Donghae but I know that this time, I must not give my heart that easily to him again. I have not forgotten what he had done to me and I don't think I will be able to forgive him that easily. "I am no longer your wife. I have already signed the divorce papers seven years ago. You have not my husband anymore. Get lost and don't ever show your face to me again, you monster!" I shouted angrily at him before turning my back and slamming the door to his face.

I let the tears fall as soon as I had closed the door. I was conflicted. I know in my heart that I still love him and that I am still in love with Lee Donghae but I can't help but remember that night when the man that I loved became a monster. I cried and cried and I could hear Donghae pounding on the cafe door.

"Yeohee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter