Shopping Trip

Shopping Trip [Sunggyu and You Fanfic]

You wandered around the store, picking here and there at the veggies. Sunggyu was behind you, reading off the needed ingrediants. Well, how did you get here?

Main story short: You wanted to cook for him, he wants to hang out. So you guys go shopping.

You sighed and put the two tomatoes into a plastic bag before putting it back into the cart. "What's that for?" Sunggyu asked. His face was like a fascinated little boy at the candy store. You giggled. 

"Sunggyu, it's for the rice. Then we need to pick up the fish, mushrooms, leeks, some other spices, and some dessert," you listed. 

You were always organized when shopping. Everything must be organized and neatly. As you pushed the cart along, you hummed your favorite song: Be Mine by Infinite. Sunggyu smiled when he heard you hum it. When you stop by to grab a pack of mushrooms, he kisses your cheek while you wrap it up. You blushed. He wrapped his arms around your waist, causing a tickling and starling sensation. 

"Sunggyu!" you squeaked. 

He laughed and stole a kiss right then. You did wish that the kiss would last longer but this was ackward to have him share public affection with you. You were okay with holding hands but this? 

"Are you okay?" you asked. 

"Hmmm...I just don't reguarly hang out with my sweet jagiya. So I feel bad that I don't give her the needed attention," he points out. He hugs you tighter. You smiled and put your hands over his which were around your waist. 

"I love everything we do, you don't have to pecker me all the time or hug me every moment," you whispered. 

He nodded. Right now, he was like a whiny baby. You giggled and pulled his hands away. "C'mon. Are you hungry?" you asked playfully. 

He laughed and ran ahead. "Let me take care of the fish!" he shouted as he ran. 

Some old ladies laughed and teased you. You just smiled and pushed the cart towards that clown of yours. 

Whatever it be, you will always love him no matter what. 

 

FIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this is short and all but I would love to know what you guys would like to read next! Give me a prompt and your bias. Thanks! :D