2 months

Description

Here's a oneshot about Yura and Jong Hyun's 2 month anniversary

________________________________

« Annyeong » Yura said cutely to Jonghyun who repeated that word with the same voice. It has been 2 months since they had got married. The girl asked kindly « How are you today ? » and followed with « Is your drama finished ? ». Jonghyun lovely nodded to his wife who showed a happy face. « It means we can spend more time together ! » It made him laugh, she always made him laugh, that's what he liked the most about her. There first meeting made it look like they wouldn't match, yet, time passed and they found out they completed the other one. The bubblyness of Yura especially. She had even succeeded in making him love 4D movies.

« Oppa, it has been 2 months since we got married. I bought you something. » Yura said with a shy smile. She took a little box which was in her back and she gave it to him. He looked at her happily. « Ahyoungie.., he said shyly, i didn't know you would remember. » He said while opening it. « How could i forget ? She said jockingly. This is a necklace with a 'A'. » He looked up at her with a lovely smile « Like Ahyoung. Can you help me, please ?» He said, giving her the necklace. « Sure Jong oppa ! » She walked to his back and place it around is neck. The simple touch of her fingers on his skin made him shiver. « Thank you, i have something for you too. » He said while taking a box out of his pocket. She gracely opened it, letting show a beautiful bracelet with only 2 pendants on it. « It has only two because we spent only 2 months together. Every month, i'll offer you a new one and when there is 12 pendants on it, i'll offer you a new bracelet, and i'll go on. » He said kindly while Yura was contempling it, and him as well. « What about when we won't be married anymore ? » she asked sadly. « I won't give you those anymore. » Yura looked at him sadly with a pouting face which meant she didn't like the answer he gave her. « I'll give you a real ring, and then i'll offer you a new gift, but i can't tell you what it is. It's a secret. » He said jockingly. « You will give me a real ring ? » She asked kind of shocked. « Yeh, so that we can keep being married. » He said with a lovely smile. « But for the moment, will you be my other half ? Will you be my girlfriend ? » Yura looked at him shocked. Yes, sure she wanted to, silly boy, she said in her head before kissing him tenderly. « I will. Happy 2 months anniversary.»