confused

when i love you.....
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month after kai returning to japan 

 

heaaaaaahh !! Hiaaaaatt !!! Heaaaahh !!!

As soon as the sound of my breath that hunt and encouraged when dealing with opponents. Was full of sweat profusely all over my body. This time a very powerful enemy. She named -miyu kobayashi-.

The student who brought my father from Japan. Miyu different age 6 years from me, she was 26 years old .. actually she original korean, but three years old when she was forced to settle in Japan. because parental employment matters. Same with kai.

not difficult communication with her because she can speak even a little in the mix korean in Japanese ..

 

Dad accidentally brought miyu to korea because miyu it has the quality of play is perfect, therefore miyu as a my dad brought a new coach in place of his taekwondo training,with me.

 

HEAAAAH !!

BRUUUK!

-I succeeded in falling by miyu-

Her right arm hugging my neck strong.

 

"Akh ... .." I bear the pain in my back because hit the floor hard enough

 

"Naeun-a gwenchana?" Asked her worried. She immediately took me to rise quickly to the bench

 

"Nee onnie..your is great! "I give two thumbs up to her hands. Signs that I'm amazed with the game of miyu.

 

Miyu laugh and give me mineral water, "haha .. you're also good naeun-a!" Reply miyu praised

 

"Hehe .. but not more powerful than you ..."

 

Miyu suddenly put her arm on my shoulder, "this is not a capability you right?"

 

"Mwo ?? I look at miyu with a puzzled face 

 

"What are you Think naeun?"

 

JLEB!

Pierced my heart like a knife is so sharp. It turns out miyu can feel what I feel ..

 

"How did you know I was thinking about something onnie?"

 

Miyu smiled mischievously at me, "remembers dongsaeng! Im older than you, I have more life experience compared to you! Let me guess, you must have been thinking about your boyfriend? "

 

Alas! Miyu guesses absolutely perfect!

 

shame I nodded admitted, "... nee."

 

"Meet him"

 

I shook my head weakly, "antwe ..."

 

"wee antwe?"

 

"Because he is far ..  so far.. can not be achieved only by riding the bus alone ..."

 

"Mwo?"

 

I smiled at the confusion of face miyu, "JAPAN! He now resides in Japan. "

 

"Ah..arasseo..far also ..."

 

I nodded helplessly, "much ..."

 

Miyu suddenly stood up, "Aigoo .. I do not know what your relationship with the boyfriend. but I can only give you a little advice. I can understand how you feel. Long-distance dating is not easy, it takes a lot of patience, courage, and most importantly great confidence in running the association.

So it should not be too harbored feelings naeuna. you're still young, there are still many things you can do. You are able to choose. "Miyu looked at me full of tenderness ...

 

I can not speak. I can only strive to try to digest every word in a sentence that she said to me ..

 

***

The next night ... ..

 

Tulululut ...

My cell phone rang. no sign of the incoming message. High courious I quickly grasped my phone. Hope that message comes from kai, who i missing ..

 

Pip!

-naeun-a..its me, Taemin! Meet me at the beach tomorrow in afternoon, there are important things I want to talk to you. Please to come ... -

 

It turns out that still read from my mouth.

"Why..between us is not there anything else .." I murmured softly

 

Indeed right.. when kai present in my life, slowly I was able to forgive Taemin .. and now the forgive it is full. Taemin and crystal .. really. it's just to meet, I still can not .. because if dealing with, I do not know sorry it could survive or not. Because I need time ..

 

-miane.. of us have no need to talk. All the time you was only just my past. Life happily-

* Sending massage *

 

I sighed and dropped me on the bed ..

 

"Kai..i miss you soo... .. "I sighed heavily.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter