Chapter 1: Beginning

One Sided Love

“Hey, Gorgeous.” He winked as he wrapped his arms around my tiny waist. I rolled my eyes before pecking his cheeks, “Hey there. I miss you.” I put my small arms around his neck but before I could kiss his lips, he got me first. He pressed his lips against mine and as usual there were fireworks but this time it’s more livelier and more amazing. He tightened his hold around me while I push my face closer to his trying to deepen the kiss. He my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gladly open it as his tongue slowly enter my mo—

 

And I woke up. Another dream…again.

 

I still had my eyes close trying to remember my recent dream which was better compared to my other dreams with him. As I was about to close my eyes tighter a loud bang echoed around my room. 3…2…1- “KIM SUN RI! GET YOUR TINY OUTSIDE! NOW!” God chill down.

 

“GOD OPPA CHILL DOWN.” I rolled my eyes before standing up. I huffed at the door before grabbing my towel that was hanging down freely in my closet. I entered my bathroom and literally shout when I saw my reflection. God, I look like a monster. My hair sticking around, my eyes with its morning dirt and white trails near my mouth. Woah, I must’ve got that when I was dreaming about him. I giggled as I take my night wear off before sinking my body to the fresh warm water that filled my tub perfectly.

 

 

After 15 minutes of cleaning myself, I walk inside my room with a towel wrapped tightly around my body. I scan through my closet choosing my outfit for the day. I found a dark colored baggy shirt folded neatly beside my newly denim jeans. I took it out pairing it with my black flats. I checked my reflection at the mirror smiling lightly before grabbing my glasses wearing it slowly. I tried to look nerdy as possible. Yes, nerdy. I sighed as I grab my shoulder bag, ready to start a new day.

 

I scurried down the stairs shouting at my brother to stop the car from beeping but obviously he didn’t stop. He knows I would get annoy and shout at him once I get inside the car. At least I could punch his annoying face. I grabbed an apple before making my way through the devil’s car. As soon as he saw me walking towards the car, he stopped and smirked. I rolled my eyes before getting inside the car making sure to slam the door loudly As in loudly. He raised his arms up saying something like “I surrender” before doing the usual countdown. As soon as he reached zero I started shouting at him but all he did was chuckle before bringing the car to life. He started driving slowly as I continued scolding him. God, kill him.

 

 

My brother parked his car at his reserved spot and as usual the whole school stops and stares at us—I mean my brother.

 

 You see, my brother is part of this popular group in our school called EXO. He is Kim Jongin, the byuntae prince. Yep, you heard me right. He’s a erted devil. He has girls lining and begging for his body but my brother chooses someone who is really eager. He said something about “those who are eager are usually good in bed” ew. You can call him god or something but that’s the truth. I think he already ed half of our population.

 

 He got the spotlight and there’s…..me *insert dark background* *inserts crickets sound* Uhh, the nerdy me. Everyone ignores me but they never bully me? Surprising, yeah? Well that’s because the whole school knows I’m the sister of The Kim Jongin. You think that’s cool? Hell no. Girls only approach me if they want something or more like someone. *rolls eyes* Boys? They never approach me; well maybe they do but only for homework. See? They’re using me. Totally not cool, dude.

 

I never even tried getting asked out! Except for that nerdy guy who was way nerdier than me. Like seriously? Pimples, big glasses, braces and weird jumpsuits? Hell no.

 

Okay so yeah, I am—

 

“Dude, you banged almost half of the population! Not so soon, all girls in our Highschool including freshmen will be free and totally not a anymore!” Sehun laughed but he only got slapped by Kyung in his head.

 

“Are you on your right mind Oh Sehun? You would think Kai will bang his own sister?!” I widened my eyes looking at my brother who was laughing his off. I was about to kick his balls but then I realize…if Sehun is here…and Kyung is here…does that mean he’s also here?!

 

“Who’s here Sunri?” Luhan calmly asked. I was startled and accidentally trip on a wood causing me to fall down. When my face was about to meet the floor, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist pulling me up. I turned around and I swear I wish I didn’t because the annoying Park Chanyeol came to view smiling at me weirdly. I pushed him away and eventually landed on someone’s arms, I turned to look around and saw Kris the Giant holding me.

 

“Okay, okay that’s enough. Stop playing with my sister.” Kai glared at them before looking away trying to hold his laugh. Argh! I really want to smash his face. Baekhyun was laughing softly while Kyung covered his mouth trying hard not to laugh and Sehun….who was rolling around the floor laughing his off.

 

Omg you probably think I love all of them. No, just one. And yes he’s one of them. Guess? Okay, no. They carry on with their laughing but instantly stop when they saw my serious face. I saw the guy I love looking down the floor trying to hide his laugh but he obviously failed causing everyone to laugh again.

 

Ugh. Okay. So, let me introduce to you…the guy I hopelessly love is—

 

“Baekhyun!” Oh-kay. So someone said it for me. Gah *hides everywhere*