In The Club

COOKIES

AON AFTER PARTY

            Chaerin’s mind was spinning from too much booze. Her badass personality, CL, took over and ruled the party. She’d gone wild and now she’s feeling agitated.

            “Wifey, are you alright?” Ssantokki asked her Baby Rin who’s already lounging at the sofa.

            “Yes unnie, aigoo...”

            “C’mon, let’s go home already...”

            “Ugh... Where’s Baebae oppa? I thought you’re gonna spend the night with him?” Yaaaas. Dara and Young Bae is already a couple.

            “I won’t leave my Baby Rin with this state. Come now~” Dara tried to help her up, but she won’t budge...

            “Aish~”

            “I’ll do it noona.” Kwon Jiyong suddenly appeared. Upon hearing his voice, Chaerin shoot him with deadly glares.

“Oh, so you’re still here? I thought you left already.” Chaerin remarked sarcastically. She’s starting to throw a fit because after they danced, she hadn’t spotted him.

            “Aigoo... Baby... HunChae.. I didn’t leave... I won’t leave you here.” Jiyong calmly explained. Dara was just watching this couple’s exchange when she felt familiar arms s around her waist, Young Bae. She smiled at him and signalled him to remain discreet while Ji is still wooing Chaerin who’s currently having a tantrum.

            “Really huh? Where did you go? I saw you talking with this random woman at the crowd. Ugh! And you were eyeing that, ugh…” Chaerin keeps on blabbering, nagging his boyfriend. The booze is clearly having an effect on her. Jiyong sighed, he inched forward and he showed Chaerin what he’s hiding behind his back. She didn’t notice that he was hiding something.

            “What’s that?! Ahhhh.., COOKIES!” Her eyes widened and forgot her blabs. Jiyong smiled at her.

            “I bought you some ‘coz I know you’ll be craving for it after that booze you drank. I just asked that woman where to buy. And here it is cookies for my HunChae.” He handed it to her. Chaerin felt ashamed of her act and her voice softened.

            “I’m sorry for being a nag Jingyo oppa… C’mon, sit beside me.” Jiyong gladly obliged and wrapped his arms around his HunChae.

“Ssantokki unnie and Baebae oppa, come here. I’m sharing these cookies with you.” The other couple can’t help, but smile at them. Jiyong and Chaerin looked cute together, eating and playing with the cookies, completely shedding off their badass leaders’ façade and oblivious to their own little world. Dara fished out her phone and snapped a photo of them; Jiyong’s arms were around Chaerin’s body, two cookies were placed in front of her eyes, and he was looking at her affectionately.

            Click! Dara was beyond satisfied when she looked at the scene that she captured.

            “Ssantokki! Lemme see it!” Dara handed her phone and both Ji and Chae’s face light up upon seeing the photo.

 

A warm smile showed up.

 “I’m gonna pass it on my phone. This is going to my Instagram tonight”. Chaerin said.

“Aren’t you worried Chae? That photo shows your real status with Ji. And you haven’t gone public with it yet. The media… Your fans will get the wrong ideas~” Young Bae who was silent the whole time in. He’s just concerned with his two best friends.

“Oh c’mon Baebae oppa, don’t be a spoilsport. They already know that Jingyo and I are really CLOSE. Right oppa?” Chaerin pouts her lips facing Jiyong. Ah. He can’t resist her aegyo at all. He pinched her nose and planted a kiss on her puckering lips. Taste like cookies.

“Get a room you two.” Dara exclaimed. Chaerin just rolled her eyes. “It’s getting late already. We better go home now. You feel better Pudoongie?”

“Yes unnie. I’m good. Sober by this time. Where are you going to spend the night?” She naughtily teased Dara who blushed at this.

“Chaerin-ah, can I borrow your unnie for tonight?” Young Bae playfully asked to Dara’s embarrassment.

“Sure Baebae oppa. Take care of my Ssantokki. Jingyo will bring me home right?” Chaerin winked at Bae and eye-smiled Jiyong. Such a tease.

“Of course, baby.” Ji can’t help but pinch her nose.

“Let’s go then.” And the four of them left the establishment. Dara settled in Young Bae’s car and Chaerin in Jiyong’s Lamborghini. The two couples sped off in different directions, each sharing a night together with their lovers.