YoungJi Special Part I

Running Man: YoungJi couple special

 

 

The Running Man members were lined up to give the introduction of today's episode. "Wow, we are at the indoor water park today." The nation's MC, Yoo Jaesuk announced to the members. Everyone nodded their heads and looked around. "We haven't been here in long time," One of the kids, Haha, let out a laugh and was getting ready to play.

One of the PDs announced,"This episode is very special, for this episode, we will bring back the Running Balls for today's guest to find." Everyone was excited at the mention of the Running Balls.

"I also advise you to look around, the answer is before your very eyes to know who the guest."

"Mission start!"

 

..

 

"So you have been a fan of Running Man all these years?" The PD asked their guest. The guest chuckled and admitted," I have been and I always wanted to been on the show."

"Now that you have your chance, I heard from the other PDs that you have a rank of your favorite members and how the concept of your episode will turn out." The guest nodded and let out a laugh.

"Now Sooyoung, I was hoping if you can write down your list of favorite members and tell us on how you and your  number 1 member will win in your episode."

"I'll be too gladly, PD-nim."Sooyoung smiled. She looked into the camera and couldn't help but smirk," Running Man, watch out!"

 

..

 

The members were so happy to play in the water park for a bit and then find today's guest. They were all in line for two-person inner tube ride,when suddenly they heard an announcement being heard.

"Lee KwangSoo, Ji SukJin, out!"

"Lee KwangSoo, Ji SukJin, out!"

All the members look at each other in shock, how was possible for their guest to find one of the four Running Balls already?!

"Yah, how are we out already?" SukJin argued.

"We didn't even to get a chance to ride!" KwangSoo argued, while the other members laughed at the unlucky Giraffe.

"Yah, our guest is good already!" JongKook amazed. JiHyo had that blank look on her face and looked over to JaeSuk-oppa.

"Okay, after this ride, we will look for the guest!" Everyone agreed and waited in line.

 

..

 

After Sooyoung was done with her disguise, she left the ladies' locker room and something spotted her eye. She looked around in sight of any members and walked fast where the first Running Ball was. Having it in her hands she unscrewed the ball and took out the ball with the members' name on it.

She let out a giggle and looked into her VJ's camera.

"Mianhe, oppas. Lee KwangSoo, Ji Suk Jin, out!"

 

..

 

 

“Lee KwangSoo, Ji SukJin, out!”

 

“Lee KwangSoo, Ji SukJin, out!”

 

The remaining members were able to ride the inner tube slide and now they were off to find their guest of the day. The members were in pairs, HaHa and Gary were the first ones off the ride, when they heard an announcement.

 

“HaHa, Kang Gary, out!”

 

“Mwo? How can they get the Running Ball so quickly!” HaHa exclaimed. “Yah, the guest is amazing,” Gary mentioned and scratched his head.

 

“HaHa, Kang Gary, out!”

 

When JaeSuk and JiHyo finished riding the ride, JaeSuk said out loud, “Yah, where’s Haroro and Gary?”

 

“Are they out as well?” JiHyo wondered.

 

“JiHyo-ah let’s find the guest now!” JaeSuk voiced. “JongKook-oppa is probably looking for the guest right now.” JiHyo commented.

 

..

 

After knowing that HaHa and Gary were out, JongKook wanted to find the guest himself. He was scanning around the pool area when someone caught his eye.

 

“Yah, she looks familiar.” JongKook speculated. “ The guest today is a girl?” The young woman looked out of place and was wandering around the pool area as she was looking around for something.

 

“Her legs very familiar…”JongKook looked at the VJ’s camera.

 

“SNSD?”

 

“I need to tell JiHyo and JaeSuk-hyung!”

 

Sooyoung felt a pair of eyes on her and immediately went to the ladies’ locker room. She whispered to the camera, “JongKook-oppa might know that I’m here! Let’s change and find the last Running Ball!”

 

While JongKook was looking for JaeSuk and JiHyo, there was another announcement.

 

“Kim JongKook, Yoo JaeSuk, out!”

 

“Kim JongKook, Yoo JaeSuk, out!”

 

JaeSuk and JiHyo were shocked. “Mong Ji, find the guest! I wonder why you weren’t on the Running Ball though. It seems odd.” JiHyo was now determined to find today’s guest.

 

Now the Ace was off find the guest and went to the highest point of a ride to overlook the whole park. She spotted someone that looked they were in a disguise.

 

“Wait, we are in an indoor water park… People are swimming. Could the guest be SNSD? Sooyoung?”