Prologue

Teardrop

Hey guys! Honeslty so sorry for not uploading this story in soooo long. For those of you who have stuck along I cannot express my gratitutude <3. Anyway, here's the prologue I will try my best to write the rest as fast as I can. Thanks so much :)


 

Prologue:

 

             As I stand and look at the love of my life before my eyes, I am into a world in which Kai, and I:  Crystal are in love each other. Together in a world where Kai and Crystal can love each other; no hesitations. No longer a one sided love. He would sing melodies to me and say that I am the only person in this world he has eyes for. He would dance around to his songs gracefully and say it’s dedicated to me. He would hold me in his arms and smile that smile I fell in love with while looking down at me. He would —

 

“Crystal! Earth to Crystal!” Annabeth, my friend calls out while waving her hand in front of my face.

 

“Hmm? Yeah what?” I reply startled and dazed.

“Are you planning on telling the world that you are in love with Kai? You are practically him with your eyes right now” Annabeth remarks.

 

“I am not!” I scream half-heartedly.

 

            I turn my head to take one last glance at him, but stumble back as I meet my eyes with his gorgeous hazel ones. He stares so intently that I can literally feel his soul creep into mine. He chuckles, his eyes squinting into a moon shape as he does so, and turns his head. I feel as though my breath has been knocked out of me with his roaring waves. His simple actions can make me bend down to my knees and clean the floor in which he walks. I sudden realization hits me. If this is how I feel when he smiles, how in the world would I survive if he loves me back? Everything in my mind screams ‘KEEP OUT : DANGER DANGER ”, but my heart is me into his black hole. Or better yet, his galaxy. I slam my locker and head for first block. I can already tell this will be a very very very long day with Kai sitting in the desk right in front of mine during Calculus. 

 

 



Sneak peek to the next chapter

 

“ I just need to hear you say it…” I paused to gather my breath, tears threatening to fall down my eyes.

 

“Just say it” I begged with glistening eyes.

 

“I don’t love you anymore” He said hesitantly.

 

This is it. All the years I spent loving Kai in hopes that we'll have our happily ever after, out of my soul and vanished into the thin air. I let my pleading tears fall.

 

This really is the end…