FINAL

When I was Your Man

Same bed, but it feels just a little bit bigger now
Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same

I woke up but didn't dare to open my eyes, I stretched my hand to search for the familiar warmth beside me, but my hand ended up touching a pillow, your pillow. I hugged it tightly on my chest. Our song is playing on the radio of 'our' room. For once it was my favorite song but as i hear it playing now, it's not the same anymore, the emotions isn't there there anymore like there is no love anymore, like you to me. I bury my face on your pillow hoping that your scent is still lingering there as i let my tears fall from my eyes.

When our friends talk about you all that it does is just tear me down
Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name

"where is Donghae?" I hear Sungmin hyung asked. Just a mention of your name is giving me a squeeze in my heart. why? why it hurts like hell? why? why i love you so much? Donghae~ my Donghae~ i love you..please comeback to me now.

And it all just sound like uh, uh, uh
Hmmm too young, too dumb to realize

But I was late..it was late when i realized your worth..it was late when I realized that you're my everything. I took you for granted thinking that you will never get tired of loving me.

That I should have bought you flowers and held your hand

"Hyukkie~ can you please buy me that bouquet of white roses? please please please?" you asked me like a child asking his favorite toy to from his mom.

"Donghae, it will die in few days, so why bother? we will just waste our money on that" no. I should've bought that flowers. I regretted saying that when I saw the disappoinment in your face.

"okay. can you just hold my hand? it's cold you know" you give up on the flowers and asked for my hand instead.

"here, wear my glove and you can cling on me." no. i should've held your hand and intertwined our finger. I should've held you like there's no tomorrow.

Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance

"Hyukkie~ can you please accompany me to watch the sunrise?"

"Hae we watched the sunrise just yesterday. i'm tired, i just want to rest, you can ask Kyuhyun ot Ryeowook to accompany you" I know i'm stupid for not giving you company, if only I could bring back time, I will spend my eternity watching the sunrise with you by my side.

Take you to every party cause all you wanted to do was dance

"it's a party! and a party means dancing! I want to cooooome~" you give me that pout and your signature puppy eyes.

"Hae it's cold outside, you'll get sick if you'd come so, no, you're not coming with me" no. I should've wrapped you into layers of coat and let you come with me.

Now my baby is dancing, but he's dancing with another man.

I entered the practice room only to hear your beautiful laughter. I turn my head in your direction and I saw you dancing with Sehun. Your face showed how happy you are. My heart feels alive and dead at the same time. alive because i can see that happiness of yours and dead because i'm not the reason of that smiles anymore.

My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways
Caused a good strong man like you to walk out my life

"Hyukjae-yah~ I can't do this anymore, I thought I can but this is just too much, i'm too tired. tired of giving. i want to end this. i want to find my happiness and I hope you will find yours too. let's break up Hyukjae-yah~" no. i will never find my happiness again since i already lost you because of my stupidity.

Now I never, never get to clean up the mess I made
And it haunts me every time I close my eyes

I see you, your eyes, your nose, your thin lips..i see your face everywhere. Everything in my life is about you

Although it hurts I'll be the first to say that I was wrong
Oh, I know I'm probably much too late
To try and apologize for my mistakes
But I just want you to know

"Hae can we talk?" i took up all of my courage to approach you. it's now or never. i have to get you back. I will get you back before it's too late. I will be a better man i promise. Just comeback to me. i love you Hae.

"you finally have the guts to approach me?"

"I--I just need to tell you---"

"what? you will tell me that you can't live without me? and that you're wrong that you took me for granted? that you love me and that you want me back in your life? ing idiot! what took you so long to realize it?!"

"what? I thought you and Sehun----"

"Sehun is our hoobae you stupid monkey! what makes you think that we are in a ing relationship? the kid is inlove with Luhan, besides i broke up with you for you to realize my worth, and i'm--mmmmppppppphhh" I crashed my lips to yours. i don't care about everything as long as you're back, as long as you're mine again.

I will buy you flowers

I will give you everything.

I will hold your hand

I will never let you go.

I will take you to all the party 'cause all you want to do is to dance

just you and I.

All the things i should've done

nothing matters.

When I was your man

thank you for giving me a second chance

I'm still your man

and I always be. I Love You Hae.

 

 

a/n: hope you like it :) so the italic words are the lyrics..and yeah I change some lyrics on the last part of the song for it to fit on the story. and the whole story is written in Hyukjae's POV hope you didn't get confused :)

and the song is 'When I was your man' by Bruno Mars..listen to it it's a great song :)