o expect the unexpected because idk lol bye

Strawberry Shortcake.

Every day at 6PM, the same girl comes to this coffee shop and sits in a single lonely chair in the corner. The first few times, I thought she was waiting to meet someone. But, no one ever came. It made me mad, to think someone'd stand up a girl as beautiful as her. We never really talk, "The same as always?" I'd ask and she'd always reply with a simple "Yes." She always asks for a cup of raspberry iced tea, and a Strawberry Shortcake. She drinks the tea, But only eats the single strawberry I always plant on the top, and leaves the rest of the cake. Then, she pays for eveything and leaves never later than 6:30. And that's how every day goes. The thing is, The Strawberry Shortcake is a homemade recipe, that  make myself. And everyone always falls in love with it after the first bite they take. But then there's this girl, who would only eat a simple strawberry, and leave the entire thing. Again and again..and again. It's like a slap on the face. Every time I go to the bathroom to wash up, I'd stand in front of the mirror and practice how to ask her why she never eats the cake I make. But every time I approach her, she has this "I hate everything." look and I get scared, you know? But today was the day I planned to tell her my feelings, and I only came to find her chair empty. I suppose, that today is not the day for me to be brave. But, then I heard the ringing of the bell from the front door. And watched her sit in her regular seat. "I know you want a cup of your raspberry iced tea and a piece of Strawberry Shortcake, But can you just tell me why you never eat it and just leave it there? I make the cakes everyday and everyone else falls in love with them. I work hard, I wake up at 5:30AM every morning, make the cakes, go to school, work and also take care of the cats that live here. All I want to know is why my effort is not good enough for your liking." It was silent, and I found my hands placed on the table in front of her. She stared straight into my eyes, and I knew for a fact that my face turned into a dark red.. I was about to walk away when the small figure suddenly spoke, "I just don't like sweets." "Then why do you always order my cake?" I asked, "I just want an excuse to see you every day." She bluntly stated. I froze, Regretting everything I just said to her. "So do you make the cake?" She asked. "Yes." "Bring me the same." "Okay, Sorry for all that." "It's okay." And I walked away. I asked someone else to take her food, I was too embarrassed to do it myself. About 30 minutes later, the chair was empty as always. There was something different about this time, though; The plate was empty, and only crumbs remained.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lol this is short but I like it. Should i make it a two shot um? I never really stated who was who, but Sulli's the waitress and Krystal is the girl. :)